Official February WDYWT thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo big homie Clarence, I was str8 up crying after reading  @youngpablo  run-in with the homie "Hollywood Alp" in the FWTTDI Thread. Then, finally now just getting around to going through WDYWT Feb thread & seeing ALP's headband headshot pic 
laugh.gif
. Mane I got mad love for my NT fam. Y'all be getting me through the work day fr fr. 
nthat.gif
 ​

Last edited:
What i wore today whilst shopping for a new Gel insole.
Found none, I need like I have now. 2 big gel pouchs. 1 front and 1 rear. Not this thin crap
And tips where I can find em?
View media item 2328780

batman23 batman23 nice Penny 2s, patiently waiting for a retro. Hard to find the '08 in my size.

s dubl s dubl nice KB8s and CB34s. Are the Barkleys the most recent retro?

Last edited:
@louislagerfeld
Thanks bro! As soon as I got home the sole was becoming unglued :\
Last summer, I decided to bring out the penny 3 retro to play ball outdoors. Keep in mind, I had not worn this shoe in about 4 years. They literally disintegrated on my feet during the 2nd game.

Moral of the story, wear your shoes.

Last summer, I decided to bring out the penny 3 retro to play ball outdoors. Keep in mind, I had not worn this shoe in about 4 years. They literally disintegrated on my feet during the 2nd game.

I know man, but working 95-115 hours a week keeps that from happening
ohwell.gif

I know man, but working 95-115 hours a week keeps that from happening :\

It's not a matter of not wearing your shoes. I've had the same Pennys from 08 and have worn them at least once a week since then and recently the same thing happened to me. I need to get them reglued because I miss wearing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom