OFFICIAL FIBA World Cup Spain 2014 Thread

I feel like outside of his amazing shot blocking ability, Davis is a pretty bad defender.  He gets overpowered 1v1 and he seems to get lost a lot when his man doesn't have the ball
Davis isn't a bad defender, come on. He's just not playing smart by holding/grabbing and these refs don't play that game. Davis has improved his bulk/strength so he'll be a great defender this season

Bad defender
mean.gif
He's a great shot blocker, mediocre defender otherwise

He's a great shot blocker, mediocre defender otherwise
He's going to make All-Defensive.. probably compete for DPOY too. So...
That's because the national media is on the AD hype train and his shot blocking numbers will be awesome.

Don't get me wrong, i love AD and i think he is gonna be best PF in the league for years to come, but he has a LONG way to go on Defense

That's because the national media is on the AD hype train and his shot blocking numbers will be awesome.

Don't get me wrong, i love AD and i think he is gonna be best PF in the league for years to come, but he has a LONG way to go on Defense
He's not a bad defender though, which is what I'm addressing. He has improvements to make defensively but he aint a bad defender

You don't get on the All-Defensive team by being a mediocre defender

Last edited:
International commentator said wow Plumlee in the 1st quarter this might be the 1st time he played in an opening quarter he usually just closes the game

Irving, Curry, Thompson-- I don't know how teams have left them go off in this tournament. They're not athletic at all, can't be that difficult to lock them up.

Back
Top Bottom