OFFICIAL FIBA World Cup Spain 2014 Thread

Proud of this team winning the gold. IMO on paper it's probably the least stacked of players we fielded since 06'. I was thinking we might of slipped to a Spain or France team but we didn't show too much weakness.

I hope coach K can keep this core and build on it by 2016 for the Olympics!

PMatic 
mad.gif

Last edited:
Congrats to team USA for the win. I enjoyed the match even though we lost with quite a margin. Serbia really needed to reach this final to create new positive energy for the years to come.

Hell, when I was a kid 15-20 years ago street basketball was played everywhere in Serbia, hour after hour, day after day, it was like a drug to all of us. Now, courts are half empty, but this final will change things.

With great coach Djordjevic I am sure we will at least terrorize European backetball again very soon. And, who knows, one day there might be repeat of Indianapolis 2002. :D

Boogie is the type of player that you route for. He's passionate about Team USA and he and the other guys really represented the USA well. USA ALL THE WAY

Derrick Rose actually dancing and showing emotion after the game?, NICE.
His overall showing was terrible though but hopefully he got a little confidence in his knees.

I think Lillard offers pretty much whatever Kyrie can, but he can play off the ball and is a better catch and shoot guy.

Hotsaucing is talent now? Give me Dame all day.

What does Kyrie bring to Team USA that Dame doesn't?

Being Nike Kyrie ain't proved ****

Think they could use Dame's shooting more than Kyrie's mixing fools. They already have Steph to do that.

Faried does not belong with the rest of the guys on the court.

View media item 1180677

View media item 1180664

View media item 1180667

View media item 1180656

View media item 1180653

View media item 1180652

Congrats to team USA for the win. I enjoyed the match even though we lost with quite a margin. Serbia really needed to reach this final to create new positive energy for the years to come.

Hell, when I was a kid 15-20 years ago street basketball was played everywhere in Serbia, hour after hour, day after day, it was like a drug to all of us. Now, courts are half empty, but this final will change things.

With great coach Djordjevic I am sure we will at least terrorize European backetball again very soon. And, who knows, one day there might be repeat of Indianapolis 2002. :D

Serbia's in good hands. I know they missed the 2012 Olympics, but they were screwed out of the final in 2010, and tore through the knockout round to make this final. Very impressive in a basketball landscape where you never know who might make it through (opposite Team USA).

:frown: :wow:

Faried was looking turrible that night. And of course you don't quote the post where I give him props. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom