Official FIFA Soccer 13 Thread: Out Now!

Apologies to anyone that didn't make the deadline. The list was finalized several hours before posting but it took some time to randomly generate the match ups and find the proper means of posting/sharing it.

I joked about picking names out of a hat but I decided to use a random list generator to preserve the integrity of the tourney. Nothing was altered.

I have faith in everyone involved but it's the holiday season so it's possible that someone may prove unavailable or irresponsible therefore you may yet be called up to replace someone early on. If that's the case, I'll reach out to you privately.

There is no set deadline for the first round match ups but we're coming into the weekend so you may begin playing your games now. Everyone is affiliated in some form so just reach out to your opponent to come up with a time ideal for both parties.

The better this goes, the more inclined I'll be to organize a follow up.

Your PSN?
1) vtotheinay
2) Ernesto818
3) DutchesinBunches
4) TheMastamind89
So far Dortmund, Juve have been called.
I like what xblaze is doing with certain teams being banned. Want to keep it the same. I figured everything would stay the same since it's his idea but there was a demand for it on PS3 right away. It was suggested that I put it together since I put the PC together

im running with bayern munich

Bayern is taken. Along with City, Atletico Madrid, Chelsea, ManU....happened over twitter.
Seems like people want to stick to the same team, if others have a strong case against that...we might be able to work something out

Bayern is taken. Along with City, Atletico Madrid, Chelsea, ManU....happened over twitter.
Seems like people want to stick to the same team, if others have a strong case against that...we might be able to work something out

it did happen over twitter, and i was the first to call a team. juventus. not that anyone wants them :lol:

psn adrian1221 and twitter is @adrian17L

damnit that sucks big time. i rarely play online club matches but ive never played with any other club besides them in 13 haha. im usually on FUT only. can i get inter?

:rofl: @ Banner for the tourny

see you at the finals Henz0, settle scores then...

:lol:

:nerd:

Last edited:
^with the Master Chief helmet.
laugh.gif
you PSN dudes claiming teams when it doesnt matter

damnit that sucks big time. i rarely play online club matches but ive never played with any other club besides them in 13 haha. im usually on FUT only. can i get inter?

Same I almost never play clubs online haha. I wanted Dortmund. But someone called it a few minutes before I did. Inter is yours. I used Inter in 12 and was good with them.

Adrian wasted no time :lol:

Same I almost never play clubs online haha. I wanted Dortmund. But someone called it a few minutes before I did. Inter is yours. I used Inter in 12 and was good with them.

Adrian wasted no time :lol:

Good luck to the players, didnt feel joining this one... I dont understand why real and barcelona are banned but bayern and both manchester teams can be used

PSN dudes, lets keep the same team throughout the tourney.

I'm all for adopting the 2 leg system as well

Damn, David my _ I hate it gotta be him |I

:smh: :wow: @ the potential Round of 16 matchup of uMAD members

Apologies to anyone that didn't make the deadline. The list was finalized several hours before posting but it took some time to randomly generate the match ups and find the proper means of posting/sharing it.
I joked about picking names out of a hat but I decided to use a random list generator to preserve the integrity of the tourney. Nothing was altered.
I have faith in everyone involved but it's the holiday season so it's possible that someone may prove unavailable or irresponsible therefore you may yet be called up to replace someone early on. If that's the case, I'll reach out to you privately.
There is no set deadline for the first round match ups but we're coming into the weekend so you may begin playing your games now. Everyone is affiliated in some form so just reach out to your opponent to come up with a time ideal for both parties.
The better this goes, the more inclined I'll be to organize a follow up.

whos nice and wants my spot? LMAO

lmao why would PSN stick to one team in the whole tourny? LMAO that's plum ******ed.

Henz I just got 1 possible member on the eastern conference unless i see one of u in the finals
laugh.gif

Can i run tho?

Psn:jewseejay

If were rollin with CL teams ill take City

Last edited:
1. You can start your games, some are in progress as we speak.
2. Suwooweet Sixten (Round of 16) won't start till every 1st round match up is completed.
3. My posts are related to the 360 tournament. Don't get confused with the ps3 guys doing their thing.
4. Bang Bang

gotta love when your keeper comes out without you pulling him and gives you the first round exit

I used to hold down B in FIFA 11 and sometimes my goalie would be out in midfield and id like >: >: until i realized what i was doing :lol:

Seems like they want uMAD members out early. :nerd:

Anyway, my coronation will take place immediately after the tournament final. You're all invited.

Your PSN?
1) vtotheinay
2) Ernesto818
3) DutchesinBunches
4) TheMastamind89
So far Dortmund, Juve and Inter have been called.
I like what xblaze is doing with certain teams being banned. Want to keep it the same. I figured everything would stay the same since it's his idea but there was a demand for it on PS3 right away. It was suggested that I put it together since I put the PC together

Wait so j can't pick Real Madrid? Because if I can I will

Back
Top Bottom