Official FIFA Soccer 13 Thread: Out Now!

and another one.

bundesliga teams are amazing and so cheap w/o lahm/schwiensteiger/ribery haha.

try podolski and reus up top, that is filthy good due to pace/dribbling. I didn't like using gomez cause he felt too slow, and I play off counters mostly

http://www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/3783640/#
my team with mueller, huntelaar, klose, gomez, affelay, lewandowski, and khedira on bench :s

Last edited:
I spent $10 on packs and all I got was a regular Jordi Alba.

I heard the prices for players are dropping like crazy now

I heard the prices for players are dropping like crazy now

They always do.

They're at an all time high when they initially come out, that's why it's best to sell your cards at first, then later pick them back up for a much lesser price.

Gonna open up a few when they put the whole TOTY back in packs, if I don't get any of those XI, I'M DONE.

didn't open up my packs the past 6 weeks thinking when i have time to play ill have 6 packs to open(busy with work) :pimp:

boy i was wrong :smh:

I didn't know they expire after a week |I

Best I've gotten in packs was TOTY Bale last year. I really wanted an Iniesta or Falcao off this TOTY, spent 100K and the best I came up with was Ashley Young.

:smh:

I forgot to mention I would get Subotic too.. he fits right in :lol:

Sven Bender instead of Khedira too probably. Cant believe I forgot Podolski and Klose :smh:

Anyone else think they need to make a legends game? All the late 90s/early 2000s players with the oldies too.. Ballack Zidane and Henry on the same team alone would be :x

so after the talk in here im rocking a 4231 German/Bundesliga squad now :lol:

GK Wiese
RB Piszczek
CB F. Santanna
CB J. Boateng
LB Alaba
CDM Luis Gustavo
CDM Khedira
CAM Reus
CAM Muller
CF Ozil
ST Lewandoski

After i flip my trade pile i might go get Hummels to replace Boateng, Schweinsteiger to replace Luis Gustavo
and Neuer for Wiese. I wanna fit Podolski in somewhere but IDK yet

ya'll be going in on those packs huh? i hate buying packs..

here's my squad right now.. haven't been playing much lately.. been my squad for a minute..

I forgot to mention I would get Subotic too.. he fits right in :lol:

Sven Bender instead of Khedira too probably. Cant believe I forgot Podolski and Klose :smh:

Anyone else think they need to make a legends game? All the late 90s/early 2000s players with the oldies too.. Ballack Zidane and Henry on the same team alone would be :x

I've wanted some more legends in the game for a minute. Romario, Ronaldo, Batistuta, Valderrama, the works! All they have now is the Classic XI and you cant really do anything other than play a game with them. To include legends in UT would be :smokin but even just having them to add into career mode too would be cool. Kinda like how madden did this year but more expanded hopefully.

Anyone else do this?

I created a player, put him on United and then I started a Manager career with MU. My guy plays LAM. Started off at 83 and just got to 94 yesterday when i started my 4th season. 3 years 3 League titles 3 FA Cups 2 Champions Leagues :pimp:

I've got 98 long shots :evil: need to get my finishing up there

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom