Official FIFA Soccer 13 Thread: Out Now!

i saw something about the demo being released at 2pm eastern time :smh:

I have to be up around 6am that morning. I won't get back home until after 12pm, was hoping download it right away. We all know what happens when one too many people try downloading something at the same time :smh:

will download later tonight
rockin' w/ Arsenal, Roma, Napoli, & AC Milan when the game drops
xbl:triplebeamin :nerd:

Only able to play 1 game I like it so far it's faster and more fluid than last year.

Doesn't PSN update later in the day?

PS Store isn't updated with new content until the afternoon/evening.

It's usually updated anywhere from 4pm - 8pm ET.

Yeah, demo will be released on PSN between 5pm-10pm eastern. It's going to be so many people downloading at the same time so I expect it to take forever
mean.gif

Being a pace ***** like myself, I see they tried punishing my kind and are forcing us to actually play team ball. :lol:

From the little I played this morning, I liked what I saw.

The players making runs now, finesse shots not as overpowered, and the first touch control is an awesome addition to the game IMO.

Of course this is just the demo so this won't be the final product. Anything can change, but I'm pleased so far.

Just bought a ps3, currently downloading the demo.
I was pretty legit on 12'. Cant wait to go up against some of ya
grin.gif
nerd.gif
devil.gif

^ :lol: naw... I washed the cpu 3-0 (and their keeper blocked a pk) with Man City on Legendary. The runs they make on this game :smokin

Demo is
pimp.gif

I have won every game in regulation time apart from my first one where I had to beat the cpu on penalties. AI player movement has been improved upon so much and defenders throw their bodies on the line to make blocks. Commentary has also been improved on and the fact that they talk about real life player injuries and form is definitely appreciated. When the full game drops, RIP to my social life.

Back
Top Bottom