Official FIFA Soccer 15 Thread

Opened over 10 packs and my best card..... The Hunter card. Gotta love this game 
mean.gif

I've played a few games of Pro Clubs online and I want to know why it says you can play 11v11 when the max per one team is 5?

Is it because you have to be on a team and play another team with 11 players as well?

Also, Pro Clubs is a great thing but as usual it's the same people trying to think they are Messi with the ball and going from end-to-end thinking they will score and people always telling the AI to pass all the way down midfield.

I wish I understood what y'all were looking at lol

So many soccer teams, I barely know any players. I just look at attributes.

Every year I always say Im going to get into FUT so I dont feel like an ooutsider

This year probably wont be that year either 
laugh.gif

I've played a few games of Pro Clubs online and I want to know why it says you can play 11v11 when the max per one team is 5?

Is it because you have to be on a team and play another team with 11 players as well?

Also, Pro Clubs is a great thing but as usual it's the same people trying to think they are Messi with the ball and going from end-to-end thinking they will score and people always telling the AI to pass all the way down midfield.

You have to be on a real club to use the 11 v 11 feature. They changed that on 14. Drop in matches used to be 11 v 11 but it was a head ache to get a succesful game going. So those people who thought they were Messi didnt see the other 10 at all.

MoShellz - Good looking out bro. Repped.

Still waiting to be transferred to the NT Club: Fapperrs FC

Back
Top Bottom