Official FIFA Soccer 15 Thread

The regular card located in transfer market and in your club remains the same. The in-form (IF) card only come in new packs. However, the in-forms both on the market and in the club receive a ‘live’ boost equal to that of the upgrade” – In regards to gold in forms.

“Whenever a silver player gets upgraded to a gold card, the silver IF card does not get upgraded. For example, if Harry Kane gets an upgrade from a 68 to 76 gold card, his 71 IF card remains the same.” – in regards to silver in forms.

Credit - FUTHead

Last edited:
How the hell do you guys have such sick players?! I played someone earlier who had a 95 rated Messi as ST. He made a fool of me with him. And exactly is SIF?

I got a Lukaku.

indifferent.gif

How the hell do you guys have such sick players?! I played someone earlier who had a 95 rated Messi as ST. He made a fool of me with him. And exactly is SIF?

Great luck in packs, they purchase Fifa points, or buy coins.

Heggsy gotta chill with these packs. 
laugh.gif

The stats on the SIF Aubemayeng are just 
sick.gif
eek.gif
  I'm finna trade in a Benzema and pick this joint up...

90 Finishing, 92 heading, 89 positioning, 70 balance, 86 agility and light speed pace.

ugh I knew I should have loaded up on IF Eriksen.... when I first got him he was going for about 30k, then the stupid Denmark tourny started and jumped his price

Anyone wanna play against me? I'm feeling generous, if you win, I'll give you my packed SIF Aubameyang (or the coin value) so around 500k at this moment in time, if you win :smile:

First one to reply gets it. I'm on Xbox One and my GT is HEGGS x 24.

Just remember I'm in the UK though.

Anyone wanna play against me? I'm feeling generous, if you win, I'll give you my packed SIF Aubameyang (or the coin value) so around 500k at this moment in time, if you win :smile:

First one to reply gets it. I'm on Xbox One and my GT is HEGGS x 24.

Just remember I'm in the UK though.

I'm down. GT is A Mean Aardvark

Last edited:
You can't. Just the coin value. So I'd sell Aubameyang, then the other person puts a player up on the market which I buy for the amount of coins Aubameyang sold for

Back
Top Bottom