Official FIFA Soccer 15 Thread

PRIME

Due to the TOTY coming out they'll be players opening packs to try and find one meaning they'll be an influx on standard cards on the market, which drives prices down. Basically Neymar is 220k now, during TOTY he might go as low as 140k

no IF Landon?

Planning to grab him and toss him in at CM instead of LM.

The only problem with a USA team is that you can't have 5 Dempseys playing the midfield and forward positions. I really do need him at CAM/CF and at ST. Hurtado may be sweaty but his finishing in game seems to be rated about 38.

Hey guys, 1st time playing FUT is this year for me. So I have no idea how Team of the Year works.

Right now you can find the TOTY keeper & defenders in packs until Wednesday... okay I understand that part.

Does that mean the TOTY midfielders & forwards won't be available until Wednesday?

And when the mids & forwards do become available, will the gk & defenders expire and no longer be available via packs?

I'd appreciate any clarification on this.

Hey guys, 1st time playing FUT is this year for me. So I have no idea how Team of the Year works.

Right now you can find the TOTY keeper & defenders in packs until Wednesday... okay I understand that part.

Does that mean the TOTY midfielders & forwards won't be available until Wednesday?

And when the mids & forwards do become available, will the gk & defenders expire and no longer be available via packs?

TOTY gk, Defenders = Monday Tuesday
TOTY Midfield = Wed, Thurs
TOTY Forwards = Friday, Saturday
TOTY XI = Sunday

And yes when it carries over to midfielder defender wont be available. When Forwards are in packs midfield wont be in packs and so on.

David Luiz in the TOTY
laugh.gif
it gave me a good laugh this morning
laugh.gif

TOTY gk, Defenders = Monday Tuesday
TOTY Midfield = Wed, Thurs
TOTY Forwards = Friday, Saturday
TOTY XI = Sunday

And yes when it carries over to midfielder defender wont be available. When Forwards are in packs midfield wont be in packs and so on.

I appreciate the reply, now I'm not sure if I should wait until sunday when the whole XI are available.
Looks like they had 100k packs on the last day in 2014

Last edited:
To be fair to David Luiz, he played a huge part in Germany's historic 7-1 win over Brazil, so I can kinda see why he's in it....:lol:

Back
Top Bottom