::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

claudio suares , Alfredo tena, Fernando quirarte, Garcia aspe, salcido and I'm taking it way back. That's my 2 centavos

Cuau was a beast till the Cameroon game back in the day

claudio suares , Alfredo tena, Fernando quirarte, Garcia aspe, salcido and I'm taking it way back. That's my 2 centavos

Cuau was a beast till the Cameroon game back in the day

Claudio suarez "el emperador" :pimp:

Opinions are opinions so won't go into it more, but FAM c'mon aspe was a midfielder :lol:

If its true better chances for the us to advance... Sometimes things just go your way

Claudio suarez "el emperador" :pimp:

Opinions are opinions so won't go into it more, but FAM c'mon aspe was a midfielder :lol:

true that, but cant knock him for his flipping heart and guevos he showed at pumas, america and the salacion. back and forth like a beast. unlike the marquez, and all these new cats they get touched and fall right away. have some dayum heart and take a hit or two.

I hate Marquez with a passion but saying there have been a number of Mexican defenders who were way better than he was in his prime is laughable.

Last edited:
wow why not cahill.

edit: don't matter

well deserved aussies. well deserved

Last edited:
Idk that I agree with that pk .. that was too short of a distance for him to try to get his arm out the way, yet again he inside the box so you should defend with your hands behind your back or close to your body. Defender should have known better

Back
Top Bottom