::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

Ivory Coast play a good game smh but I notice at the end of the game if a team has the lead and it's approaching stoppage time , that team will purposely try to kill the clock with some lame fake injuries or just flop .
Usually the teams that arent confident of winning will do this. Its pathetic but players have that winning at all costs mentality especially in the WC.

Ivory Coast play a good game smh but I notice at the end of the game if a team has the lead and it's approaching stoppage time , that team will purposely try to kill the clock with some lame fake injuries or just flop .

The Chilean players yesterday were laying down and rolling around like they got shot but when they realized the ref wasn't paying them no mind, they just got up and played on like nothing happened.

Wow so that's what ended up happening to them? Lmaooo

yeah they took them there, apparently they got trapped in a tunnel in the stadium and that was it. they got taken in a bus and told the embassy either you take them in and deport them or they going to jail :lol:

kvrlkh.gif

Ok, I just finished the game. Home Depot came by to do measurements, had to pause it.

Drogba Effect was in Full Effect! Its crazy how many goals happened in the first 10 mins that he came in. 

It was a great game except for all that damn flopping by Colombia at the end. They got so caught up in all that acting that they really started making terrible mistakes.

Ivory Coast will still probably win their next game and make it out of this grup, so theyre ok.

no such thing going on
Maybe not but it definitely shows when Chile, Colombia, Argentina, Brazil play. Well maybe not Brazil but these South American teams havent loss a single game out here. I'd expect by now to see a couple Ls for Chile or Colombia but they are cookin right now :pimp:

The Chilean players yesterday were laying down and rolling around like they got shot but when they realized the ref wasn't paying them no mind, they just got up and played on like nothing happened.
QFT

That what i was saying.  The columbia players were wasting time...but that seemed almost normal (sadly).  But Chile...every single player...and not just to kill some time...dude got stretchered off and popped up and jogged back in the game
laugh.gif
.  At one point if i was the other team i wouldn't stop and play the ball out.  I would keep running.  And the ivory coast tried this and howard webb stopped the game
mean.gif

if there is one player i cant stand is Luis Suarez...and i like everyone for the most part. :smh:

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom