::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

They are giving us the wings. We need overlap runs from Johnson and Beasley on the outside and we could easily be up right now. Hope klinsmann sees that only thing at our disadvantage is we're putting up all the effort. Could be drained by 70th minute with nothing to show for it.

All the matches are in Brasil though. Humidity and weather should be even across the board though right?
I mean I can understand the field being not ready playing a part though, like running in sand as opposed to solid ground or something...is the field softer or what?

It's a big country with a huge variety of climate - from this which is basically a rainforest to parts further South that were to be only in the 30s.

Portugal a defense is in ruins, Ronaldo looks like he's playing on one leg, and Nani is having the worst-best game of his life, if you know what I mean.

Portugal a defense is in ruins, Ronaldo looks like he's playing on one leg, and Nani is having the worst-best game of his life, if you know what I mean.
well put 
laugh.gif

It's a big country with a huge variety of climate - from this which is basically a rainforest to parts further South that were to be only in the 30s.
this man knows.. The other day when Honduras was playing I think, they mentioned that it was cold.

Last edited:
All the matches are in Brasil though. Humidity and weather should be even across the board though right?
I mean I can understand the field being not ready playing a part though, like running in sand as opposed to solid ground or something...is the field softer or what?

Ok yea man thanks kdawg kdawg .
That's what I was trying to get at, I've noticed 3 different pitches but I didn't know how spread out they were across Brasil.
Repped

Ronaldo in short sleeves for the second half. Not sure why he had long ones to start with.

Back
Top Bottom