::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

Christiano :pimp: you can tell he wanted it tho..he desrves it more than any of those other bums......**** luck for
The US but they still in a good position.....awesome game

that fall back to not lose the game crap always comes back. keep attacking. the prevent defense of soccer :smh:

post-2-0-60410700-1402928509.jpg

Is time for the sequel.

God I hate the Post.

If yall are feeling down about the result.... just go thru the first 5-10 pages of this thread.

Who woulda have thunk the US would be in this position going into the last game???

Who woulda thunk the US would have scored a goal in the World Cup?

That goal reminded me of Joe Flacco's hail mary TD pass against the Broncos in the playoffs a couple years ago. 
sick.gif

So a win/draw vs Germany OR a Portugal-Ghana draw puts us through?

USA draw against Portugal, plus win over Germany = USA wins group;

USA draw against Portugal, plus draw with Germany = USA advances as 2nd place team in group;

USA draw against Portugal, plus loss to Germany and Portugal-Ghana draw = USA advances as 2nd place team in group;

USA draw against Portugal, plus loss to Germany, with Ghana or Portugal winning outright = comes down to goal differential between USA and Ghana-Portugal winner for 2nd place. The USA would probably be in trouble if it was Ghana as they would have a goal difference of at least 0, and have already scored 3. The USA would be in decent shape against Portugal thanks to the 4-0 loss to Germany, so long as the USA avoids a blowout to the Germans.

I'm ok with the result cause I expected a draw.

BUT ******* 20 SECONDS FROM A WIN :stoneface:

Last edited:
All both Germany and US have to do is draw it up.....both are ***** if they play for that tho, I have a feeling they will

Back
Top Bottom