::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

this dude talking a whole lot of garbage for no reason at all. just out there trying to instigate for attention and nothing else

let the usa fans enjoy their passage into the next round and let everyone else enjoy this thread without coming in here with your chest puffed up like it's some reflection of something you've contributed to

this dude talking a whole lot of garbage for no reason at all. just out there trying to instigate for attention and nothing else

let the usa fans enjoy their passage into the next round and let everyone else enjoy this thread without coming in here with your chest puffed up like it's some reflection of something you've contributed to

no, not really... nice try tho.

same cat that wasn't with the celebrations for the mexico team

okay...

I have nothing against the USMNT outside of being disappointed on the way they're playing. I suppose i worded my frustration on here making it seem it was on all the fans. My fault. I feel the players aren't really activating their prowess the way I know they can and that makes me sad.

anyways,

Is that #18? Wook

I think so brah, dude is actually 6'5"

CRAZY :x

blocked

ANYWAY

korea is playing pretty well so far. they need to play more physical, i think. they have some physically superior players than the belgians

Last edited:
He/they already moved on from the argument as you can see from the convos after they ended the thread derailment.
Why come in after the act and fire the convo back up with remarks on a deaded convo.
Im out,I can get this jabber in the NBA threads.
Peace

If Korea can't score goals vs 10 men, especially with many starters out for Belgium, I will be so disappointed.

If Korea can't score goals vs 10 men, especially with many starters out for Belgium, I will be so disappointed.
agreed man. But they just dont seem to have that killer instinct or edge to them. They play so weak it sucks, like they're trying to tickytack a goal rather than just going all in.

agreed man. But they just dont seem to have that killer instinct or edge to them. They play so weak it sucks, like they're trying to tickytack a goal rather than just going all in.
You're right. Their counter was absolutely garbage the first half. KJC and KSY weren't making the right passes resulting in Belgium to get set again. With Russia holding that 1-0 lead, the red card and playing mostly back ups, the cards are falling down nicely for Korea. Just depends on if they really want to risk it all and play their hearts out to advance.

At the very least, go out with some pride and play hard. That's all I ask for.

Back
Top Bottom