::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

After watching all 3 Belgium games, I think USA can def beat them. Getting passed the Belgium 10 will be easier then getting by Courtois.

Gutted Russia couldnt advance :frown:

This was Kerzhakovs last chance and its gone. It should have been simple. I have to sulk now.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Korean chick from yesterday.
aight b, we got it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Well, that's the group stage completed... this is where it gets tough fellas...
This is where we have to go a whole day without any footie to watch  
frown.gif

mean.gif

Last edited:
This is just sick :smh:

You got ppl celebrating mediocrity right now.

I literally can't believe USA fans are celebrating this hard and as a USMNT supporter its making me sick.

Celebrating as if USA had destroyed Germany when not once during todays match was USA even close matching Germany's level of play :smh:

Congratualations USA for losing and giving away your second match, really?

Its funny and sad that same type of dudes were trying to **** us Mexico supporters on here while Mexico's track record is superior to USA on this WC so far. Better form, better style of play, better defending.

How does it feel knowing the country USA 'saved' from not making the world cup, is literally outperforming the USA in every single facet in the WC run so far?

I can't help but feel shame and disgust that I support the USA and we're celebrating this style of football as if it's the second coming of jesus.

:smh::smh::smh:

:stoneface:

View media item 1048080

Last edited:
Had to sneak USA/Germany on my phone at work on mute. Another co-worker had on Portugal/Ghana (good thing my boss stepped out for an early lunch :lol: .) We got hyped when Ronaldo scored, couldn't have been more fitting than him to essentially put USA through.

Merica :pimp: .

Last edited:
This is just sick :smh:

You got ppl celebrating mediocrity right now.

I literally can't believe USA fans are celebrating this hard and as a USMNT supporter its making me sick.

Celebrating as if USA had destroyed Germany when not once during todays match was USA even close matching Germany's level of play :smh:

Congratualations USA for losing and giving away your second match, really?

Its funny and sad that same type of dudes were trying to **** us Mexico supporters on here while Mexico's track record is superior to USA on this WC so far. Better form, better style of play, better defending.

How does it feel knowing the country USA 'saved' from not making the world cup, is literally outperforming the USA in every single facet in the WC run so far?

I can't help but feel shame and disgust that I support the USA and we're celebrating this style of football as if it's the second coming of jesus.

:smh::smh::smh:

:stoneface:

View media item 1048080

I don't give a damn about Mexico.

We advanced out of one of the toughest groups after heartbreak on Sunday. First time ever we advanced in back to back Cups.

FTR I like our chances better than Mexico's going forward

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] at dudes saying those chicks look better than that first Asian one with the smile.. It's your opinion, but [emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji]..

I'm surprised by the lack of iDs that we see in soccer. Seems like everyone just sticks with the general colorways.
companies are strict about what boot colorways contracted players wear.

Everybody loves Ronaldo now :rofl:

Not me. **** him :lol:
I'm with you on that, never liked the pretty boy.

Do the fans get to keep the ball if it goes into the stands?
nope, it's not like baseball. official match balls are expensive, retail is $150 a piece

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom