::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

Brazil better be ready.. These boys are hungry.
Looking forward towards the game as well. Was cheering for Columbia today, Friday will hopefully result in a great game, one that Brazil wins of course 
tongue.gif
 As hungry as Columbia is, the way two of our star players reacted after winning today .... Man, **** got pretty emotional in this country of mine. 
embarassed.gif

Brazils defense is going to be disrespected come the 4th..
They played great today, would've loved to see Falcao out there, IMO top 3 striker easily, but Uruguay and Brazilian defense are two very, and I mean very, different things. Defenders like Thiago Silva & David Luiz do not get "disrespected" easily, with that said, I can't wait till Friday.

As stylistic as Colombia has been playing it has been against mediocre teams. They gonna have to go through a big dog eventually. Brazil has been playing ugly but they're in the same position as Colombia right now and that's all that matters. You can win a World Cup ugly. Chile and Mexico played a 5-3-2... Colombia isn't going to do that and Brazil still have players that can punish you on a break. I would dial back all the Colombia hype for now. 

Last edited:
i dont watch too much soccer, but do ya really like PKs to decide gms? do you prefer golden goals or just extra time.

Also I think Colombia beats Brasil
I certainly think it's quite possible.  Colombia have looked better than Brasil thus far.  I'm trying to be objective here w/o showing my Colombian bias too much.  Even with Colombia playing better, it will be a MONUMENTAL TOUGH task to beat Brasil at home.  It can be done, but I wouldn't put money on it.  If this game were at a neutral site, no doubt about it, Colombia wins 6 out of 10 times.  Let the best team win.....crossing my fingers for Colombia! 

i dont watch too much soccer, but do ya really like PKs to decide gms? do you prefer golden goals or just extra time.

Rather have a penalty shootout than a team scoring/winning because the players are gassed. Playing for 120 minutes is no joke and with the limited subs, these guys can't go on forever.

Rather have a penalty shootout than a team scoring/winning because the players are gassed. Playing for 120 minutes is no joke and with the limited subs, these guys can't go on forever.

This. Add in the kind of humidity/weather they play in ...

Back
Top Bottom