::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

image8puwh.jpg

Saw the demolition at work.. every time I looked up, Germany scored two more goals

:lol:

Insane.

Germany has that switch man.

They looked pretty pedestrian in an elimination game against France.

Then today, i mean it was a 90 minute assault :x

All respect for germany. Never had anything bad to say about them. But brazil.. i just can't get over this poor performance. Such a shame.

Everything went Germany way today add the fact that Brazil has two key players out of the line up and Brazil quitting and that's how you get this result.

Wonder how much of a difference would thiago and neynmar would have made.

Me mad, how? :lol: ...chill you were the one saying that Brazil this Brazil that. We all know that this aint the brazil of ronaldo rivaldo cafu Roberto Carlos etc... There wasn't a single game were they impress anybody, people kept waiting for that game and it never happened. Ask anyone here and tell me who felt Brazil had a clear shot at the cup based on their performance on the pitch..

Finally I agree with you on something brah.

This Brazil team cant touch the older generation. Ronaldo( the real Ronaldo) Rivaldo, Romario, Bebeto those teams were :smoking :smoking :smoking

This team is just Neymar and Friends.

Where's that dude who kept touting Brazil??? [emoji]128064[/emoji]
roll.gif
 I love how I'm "that dude who kept touting Brazil", "Brazil stan", "Brazil super fan". As a Brazilian, would else would be expected? I'm sorry you can't do the same for your countries or y'all just simply don't understand how deep football runs to some people. I'm no hooligan, but I love the sport more than anything. It literally is a lifestyle, as cliche as that sounds.

Oh well, can't expect the "soccer hype beasts"  who come out every 4 years to comprehend this right? 
laugh.gif

Where's that dude who kept touting Brazil??? [emoji]128064[/emoji]
:rofl:  I love how I'm "that dude who kept touting Brazil", "Brazil stan", "Brazil super fan". As a Brazilian, would else would be expected? I'm sorry you can't do the same for your countries or y'all just simply don't understand how deep football runs to some people. I'm no hooligan, but I love the sport more than anything. It literally is a lifestyle, as cliche as that sounds.

Oh well, can't expect the "soccer hype beasts"  who come out every 4 years to comprehend this right? :lol:

Been here long enough to know that noob dudes like you come out every so often. Seems like I wasn't the only one who got annoyed with you (or your antics). You said you like that everyone thought Germany would beat your Brazil, just like they thought Colombia was gonna win.

Well, beat was an understatement. The Germans ran a train on your Brazil and they didn't even bother using a lube, with everyone watching.

Go get amped for your 3rd place game.

sick.gif
 just watched the highlights, Jesus it didn't seem like anyone was even trying for Brazil, it just seemed like they gave up or were just completely unorganized 

I couldn't stop laughing at the people crying but then I just felt bad 
laugh.gif
, I'd feel bad if I were in Brazil tonight

Back
Top Bottom