::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

LOL

wwgrnc.gif

but he did?

I was speaking of taking out the penalty kick and the game stayed the same.

If i remember correctly croatias disallowed goal came before the penalty, i might be wrong, can't recall it correctly right now, im too invested in this game emotionally.

Had the game, hypothetically speaking, been the same without the penalty kick, would brazil not have won with Oscars goal?

croatia didn't score any other goals after their disallowed goal m8
its not a sure thing. If you've ever played you know that if you're playing against a team that's supposed to be stronger than you and you try but you feel even the ref is against you. It's ***** with your morale. That's all I'm saying. So it could have ended up the same, it also could have been different.

its not a sure thing. If you've ever played you know that if you're playing against a team that's supposed to be stronger than you and you try but you feel even the ref is against you. It's ***** with your morale. That's all I'm saying. So it could have ended up the same, it also could have been different.
this is why I pointed out a what if scenerio without the penalty call. If you notice, i didn't invest more than a couple of sentences to that scenerio because what if scenerios are ******* stupid. it's a hypothetical situation =! reality. Its a waste of time. Like you said, the game could have gone completely different. this is why i think it's stupid to invest time in 'what ifs' I'm not a fortune teller, nor do I try to be one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom