::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

Sterling is starting to get annoying to watch
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Sterling out there dancing on Italy

YO, this kid Rook is always saying some **** b haha.

He's alright, but what gets me with him is that he doesn't stand behind what he says.

He's the type of dude that will go and say some crazy ****, but when you correct him he'll do a 180 and be like

LOL I WAS JUST KIDDING XOXOXOXO XD !111
I wouldn't even be surprised if that's really him on the link in his sig.

ihearboost, are you sure you're in the right thread m8?

losts of people are coming out the woodwork lol
too many every 4 years guys in here

Rooney needed to do better.

Gerrard was boring and useless. Barkley and Wilshere need to cook for a full 90 IMO.

just to clarify, i was poking some light fun at boost since I only ever see him in General and the PS4 thread, so it was surprising to see him here.

I don't care how many '4 yearers' come out and join us on these matches. Brings newer perspectives to the match :smokin

Rooney was awful...so was welbeck.....hoping japan v cote d'ivoire proves more fruitful..

Yaya Touré better do something....and for some reason Drogba is benched....

Right. I understand that goals 3, 4, 5 were clear mistakes on Casillas's part, but what about goal 1? He came off the line, but not far enough to challenge RvP's header and as a result was caught in dead man's land. Sorry for all the questions...:lol:  Didn't start watching soccer seriously until this past year.
It's cool, feel free with the questions. Casillas was right to come off his line and challenge RVP on Netherlands' first goal. Can't let RVP settle and rip in that situation. Just a courageous and perfectly redirected header by RVP. Have to live with that, no keeper is saving that.

Back
Top Bottom