::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

I don't follow soccer, can you guys list the top 5 goalkeepers in the tournament? Just curious to see who the top ones are and who they play for.
Courtois (Belgium), Hugo Lloris (France), Manuel Neuer (Germany).

Fifth and final spot to Igor Akinfeev (Russia), Tim Howard (USA), or Joe Hart (England).

Damn, this World Cup is amazing. Over 3 goals scored per game and not a single draw. Plus no annoying ball that flies randomly in multiple directions and junk like vuvuzelas. It's like the anti-2010 World Cup.

Proud of how my Bosnia played in their first WC game ever where 90% of the audience were Argentina fans.

Damn, this World Cup is amazing. Over 3 goals scored per game and not a single draw. Plus no annoying ball that flies randomly in multiple directions and junk like vuvuzelas. It's like the anti-2010 World Cup.

Proud of how my Bosnia played in their first WC game ever where 90% of the audience were Argentina fans.
Ibisevic needs to start with Dzeko. Bosnia can and will beat Nigeria and Iran.

Ibisevic needs to start with Dzeko. Bosnia can and will beat Nigeria and Iran.
No doubt that will happen in the next two games. This was an act of caution in order to avoid a massacre, which we did. And because of that, we should be psychologically ready for the remaining two games. After last night's performance, anything under 6 points in the last two games will be a disappointment and anything under 4 will be a disaster.

Looking forward to the games later, Especially Germany v Portugal, Imma say 2-1 Germany

Could anyone direct me to a site where I can watch a live stream of todays germany vs. portugal game online? I'm at work and don't want to miss it. I know its on ESPN but I'm getting the lowest video quality possible for some reason. I think Univision has a live stream and cbs might as well but I can't find where to actually pull up the video on either of those sites. Would really appreciate any help.

Last edited:
Could anyone direct me to a site where I can watch a live stream of todays germany vs. portugal game online? I'm at work and don't want to miss it. I know its on ESPN but I'm getting the lowest video quality possible for some reason. I think Univision has a live stream and cbs might as well but I can't find where to actually pull up the video on either of those sites. Would really appreciate any help.

Pm sent.

Nice WC for the moment, a lot of goals (I heard we never had that much goals since 1956).

Only bad thing I could point out is yesterday's game did not have any sound so players couldn't sing their official anthem.

For those of you born and raised here, or who've spent a significant amount of time here, but are originally from somewhere else, who do you root for..your home country or the US? Just curious

Haven't been on NT for a couple days devo by the England result. It had to be ex city scum ballotelli that did it to England too. He probably smoked a few cigarettes and lit some fireworks off in his bathroom to celebrate. Lieghton banes was the weak link in the defense. Based on that performance I'm glad united weren't suckered in to buying him last summer and we were only fooled by Fellini. Oh well we can talk premier league another day.

Argentina were lucky to get the result IMO. OG a couple minutes in is never how you want to start especially when the opposition has the weapons that Argentina has. Bosnia actually played the better game. Had they devoted more than dzeko up front and maybe more than 3 players when attacking they might of scored a bit quicker and maybe got a result in their favor.

The Honduras game was hard to watch. I'm not fully convinced by France yet. Benzema did score the hatrick and looke good at times, but he shot when he should of passed and passed when he should of shot sometimes. Against a more organized opponent I don't think that result would be doable based on yesterday's play. That said Honduras was shockingly sloppy for a team that made the World Cup. The only form of quality on the team comes from izzy left back. If they had him doing what he does in the old firms. Honduras would of been terrorizing France down the left wing all day. But they went into break people mode instead and we're played off the pitch.

Big day today. Not aloud to wear my kit in work but donnin the red white and blue. One game at a time. Hope klingsman has the American Huns in check and tells them to stay on their feet, no dirty challenges they're not playing celtic. Maintain the shape and devote more than altidore up front and we'll be ok today.

Now I need Ronaldo to stunt so hard and cause sabotage to the so called German squad who's side is made up of foreigners. Funny that innit.

Haven't been on NT for a couple days devo by the England result. It had to be ex city scum ballotelli that did it to England too. He probably smoked a few cigarettes and lit some fireworks off in his bathroom to celebrate. Lieghton banes was the weak link in the defense. Based on that performance I'm glad united weren't suckered in to buying him last summer and we were only fooled by Fellini. Oh well we can talk premier league another day.

Argentina were lucky to get the result IMO. OG a couple minutes in is never how you want to start especially when the opposition has the weapons that Argentina has. Bosnia actually played the better game. Had they devoted more than dzeko up front and maybe more than 3 players when attacking they might of scored a bit quicker and maybe got a result in their favor.

The Honduras game was hard to watch. I'm not fully convinced by France yet. Benzema did score the hatrick and looke good at times, but he shot when he should of passed and passed when he should of shot sometimes. Against a more organized opponent I don't think that result would be doable based on yesterday's play. That said Honduras was shockingly sloppy for a team that made the World Cup. The only form of quality on the team comes from izzy left back. If they had him doing what he does in the old firms. Honduras would of been terrorizing France down the left wing all day. But they went into break people mode instead and we're played off the pitch.

Big day today. Not aloud to wear my kit in work but donnin the red white and blue. One game at a time. Hope klingsman has the American Huns in check and tells them to stay on their feet, no dirty challenges they're not playing celtic. Maintain the shape and devote more than altidore up front and we'll be ok today.

Now I need Ronaldo to stunt so hard and cause sabotage to the so called German squad who's side is made up of foreigners. Funny that innit.
this is the most british post i'll ever read in this thread 
laugh.gif

[COLOR=#red] FORÇA PORTUGAL!!!!!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red] FORÇA PORTUGAL!!!!!![/COLOR]

Last edited:
Only the white guys on Germany are singing :lol:

Get ready to see the might and power in our anthem!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom