::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

USA is getting out of their group

not a chance in this world that happens imo

NOT. A. CHANCE.

Sucks cuz I was rooting for them. I am American after all.

I'm just glad Colombia got such a favorable group. Hopefully they can make some noise.

You guys are DELUSIONAL and setting yourselves up for disappointment. We'll finish 3rd at best and that's if we end up with a better goal differential than Ghana. I wish it wasn't so but dominating concacaf has USMNT and Mexico fans looking like Freekie London before he got washed

There is a chance cause Ghana could go either way and Portugal always under achieves. There is a chance they go 0-3 but there is also they go 2-1 or 1-1-1 and get through. USA isn't THAT bad

The fact that we have to rely on our opponents to underachieve or @#$% the bed for us to have a chance basically says it all.

I'm going into this tournament with no expectations whatsoever. Not about to set myself for disappointment like the rest of this country does every 4 years.

Literally negative chance.

Portugal :pimp:

Looking out for Belgium and US as well

Sorry bruh, this isn't the NBA.

US getting out the group? Could happen.

Beyond that, there's nothing to believe in.

I'll retire my user name if the US gets out of our group. That's not pessimism, that's just reality, hence why I'm watching the tourney for the pure joy of it and not as just a US fan.

:rofl:

eff all y'all :pimp:

:lol:

:pimp:

NOT. A. CHANCE.

I'm just glad Colombia got such a favorable group. Hopefully they can make some noise.

You guys are DELUSIONAL and setting yourselves up for disappointment. We'll finish 3rd at best and that's if we end up with a better goal differential than Ghana. I wish it wasn't so but dominating concacaf has USMNT and Mexico fans looking like Freekie London before he got washed

There is a chance cause Ghana could go either way and Portugal always under achieves. There is a chance they go 0-3 but there is also they go 2-1 or 1-1-1 and get through. USA isn't THAT bad
The fact that we have to rely on our opponents to underachieve or @#$% the bed for us to have a chance basically says it all.

I'm going into this tournament with no expectations whatsoever. Not about to set myself for disappointment like the rest of this country does every 4 years.

Portugal
pimp.gif

I'll retire my user name if the US gets out of our group. That's not pessimism, that's just reality, hence why I'm watching the tourney for the pure joy of it and not as just a US fan.

roll.gif

eff all y'all
pimp.gif
I had this same post ready to go 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wish these guys could get behind the team that represents their home country....

NOT. A. CHANCE.

Portugal
pimp.gif

roll.gif

eff all y'all
pimp.gif
I had this same post ready to go 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wish these guys could get behind the team that represents their home country....

Last edited:
If we meet belgium I think we have a good chance of getting in quarter finals.  With all the good players Belgium has they look suspect to me at times

Back
Top Bottom