::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

To lose 1-0 against Germany is not bad. I liked how USA looked when yedlin got subbed on had more attacking style and created the last chance to score

Germans are really ******* good, their passing was crisp, they were extremely poised, methodical, play-making, skillful, etc, etc....

God I would love to be at that beach party while a Brazil game is on or a Columbian.

Last edited:
Germans are really ******* good, their passing was crisp, they were extremely poised, methodical, play-making, skillful, etc, etc....

I was impressed with their defense too. It always looked like they had more players out there because they were swarming the ball.

Said this before the tournament, if Ronaldo was hurt he should play the number 9 role and play more of a central attacking role. Bento is an idiot.

A) Wingers are never as affective in International cup play because of the defensive style of most teams. You see that with Neymar, Filipao is not using him on the wing, he's playing behind the striker.

B) He's hurt, too much running and stopping for Ronaldo to do damage on the wing. You saw the opprotunities he had when he was in that no9 position in the final 20 mins?

C) We have NO GOD DAMN striker but we have plenty wingers. No striker was even close to scoring for Portugal in literally about 2 years.

We F***** up. Congrats on the US advancing tho. I'll be rooting for them now.

I was impressed with their defense too. It always looked like they had more players out there because they were swarming the ball.
I actually thought the German defense could be exploited at times because their back 4 isn't the fastest but you're right they do press to win the ball back.  I'd like to see a Germany-Netherlands game or Germany-Mexico too bad both teams are playing each other

Yeah, I noticed that they went after who ever had possession and when we were on D, we gave them a cushion as if we expected to get beat by passes.

Last edited:
[QUOTE name="DeadsetAce" url="/t/590583/official-fifa-world-cup-brazil-2014-thread/7040_20#post_20989362]

eff all y'all :pimp:
I had this same post ready to go

Wish these guys could get behind the team that represents their home country....
[/quote]

Gonna be all for not if we can't do some damage in these knockout rounds.

Imagine a Mexico vs USA semifinal match....blood will be shed
mean.gif
I feel like our USA/Mexico relations have been good?

Imagine a Mexico vs USA semifinal match....blood will be shed :smh:

mexico would advance m8.

USA's style of football isn't good.

I actually thought the German defense could be exploited at times because their back 4 isn't the fastest but you're right they do press to win the ball back.  I'd like to see a Germany-Netherlands game or Germany-Mexico too bad both teams are playing each other

You could still see a Mexico-Germany match if Mexico keeps form and hunger and manages to win this Sunday against Holland as well as advancing to the semi's/finals.

I know Ronlado is injuried too but he could have finished with at least a hat trick today. He missed some chances he usually finishes  

Back
Top Bottom