::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

how do you get 1 minute stoppage time?

That is crazy to me i was thinking 2 maybe 3 mins

**** pride. **** moral victories.

They SHOULD have won this game with all those chances at the end.

No excuse anymore.

Dempsey was a no show this game,

But Bradley facilitating was huge everyone was looking to him to set everything up. To bad he was a no show up until the last 15

mad.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

My feelings right now

a-friend a-friend does thank the World Cup for the enjoyment and he also thanks the USMNT for repping the ground he sleeps on.
Good run my dudes.
Godspeed

there is no way they were giving 3 minutes stoppage on extra time guys cmon there wasnt much time wasted either

So, all the ppl in here who were only supporting the US.

Are you guys done with the world cup or are you guys going to support a different nation or what?

:nerd:

**** pride. **** moral victories.

They SHOULD have won this game with all those chances at the end.

No excuse anymore.
By this logic, Belgium should have wiped the floor with USA with all those chances they had.

It can always go both ways. Each fanbase will look at it 50/50. As a US fan I believe we had our chance to win due to the many chances they missed

So, all the ppl in here who were only supporting the US.

Are you guys done with the world cup or are you guys going to support a different nation or what?

:nerd:

I''ll keep watching it, doesn't make sense to support another team IMO unless you have some sort of connection.

It can always go both ways. Each fanbase will look at it 50/50. As a US fan I believe we had our chance to win due to the many chances they missed
I dig it breh.

But to say that USA should have won because they created chances doesn't really add up considering Belgium was in the US box practically the whole game.

I'm a US fan as well, but I'm not gonna say US deserved to win if they didn't win, you feel me?

Back
Top Bottom