OFFICIAL Fight Night Round 4 Thread: New Controller scheme for you cheaters!... for free

PSN: GeneralCG21..... friend request with NT in the title....im online so randomly its gets tough to set up a match

I got just got all three belts in the Middleweight division, 30-0 on pro
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

when can you fight people outside of your weight class in legacy mode or is it even possible?
You'll get a message from management telling you that they think you're ready. Around the time you win your first belt.

I fought Marvin Hagler for my 3rd belt. The Marvelous One took 5 KD to knock him out for good. I was like
eek.gif
. I KD'd him 4 times in one round and he made it up before the bell. I yelled,"Ref, this **** is irresponsible son, dude about to get brain damage!!!"
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

When I went up from Middleweight to Light Heavyweight, **** was crazy. My dude is 5'10'' fighting dudes 6'2'', the difference wascrazy, but for some odd reason, I pull off KOs and TKOs much easier in higher weight class, dunno why.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

when can you fight people outside of your weight class in legacy mode or is it even possible?
You'll get a message from management telling you that they think you're ready. Around the time you win your first belt.

I fought Marvin Hagler for my 3rd belt. The Marvelous One took 5 KD to knock him out for good. I was like
eek.gif
. I KD'd him 4 times in one round and he made it up before the bell. I yelled, "Ref, this **** is irresponsible son, dude about to get brain damage!!!"
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

When I went up from Middleweight to Light Heavyweight, **** was crazy. My dude is 5'10'' fighting dudes 6'2'', the difference was crazy, but for some odd reason, I pull off KOs and TKOs much easier in higher weight class, dunno why.

eyes.gif
that's nothing
laugh.gif
that exact thing happened to me in my legacy mode for my first 3 fights
roll.gif
laugh.gif

ne1 else use the auto train ? i stay using it. that maize bag is a mutha
laugh.gif

btw, 5-0 5 KO

played it for the first time today and loved it...

next 50 bucks i come across will go straight to the game hahah

p.s lebron is unstoppable

this game is redic. I'm in legacy 11(10)-0 but cant handle people in the top 25. I try training but am still rated 65 going up against dudes that are rated75. I'm fighting a dude that's 6'8 with an 81 inch reach. ideas or help?

Originally Posted by da703trailblaza

this game is redic. I'm in legacy 11(10)-0 but cant handle people in the top 25. I try training but am still rated 65 going up against dudes that are rated 75. I'm fighting a dude that's 6'8 with an 81 inch reach. ideas or help?
Yea, you'll be the underdog most of Legacy mode. When I fought for my first belt, I had a rating of 70-75 against a dude with a rating of 95+.Whenever I fought against a guy much taller than me, I'd back up and let him chase me around and throw in jabs. I don't throw many hooks in the earlyrounds because I know they'll counter me with their 90+ hooks and stun me.

Most of Legacy, before I got to GOAT status, I out boxed them with a 1,2 jab then run and repeat.

Here's another tip, to get more distance between your opponent, especially if he's an inside type man, switch stances so that your lead leg is touchinghis lead leg.
Example: switch to southpaw against an orthodox fighter, switch to orthodox against a southpaw

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by da703trailblaza

this game is redic. I'm in legacy 11(10)-0 but cant handle people in the top 25. I try training but am still rated 65 going up against dudes that are rated 75. I'm fighting a dude that's 6'8 with an 81 inch reach. ideas or help?
Yea, you'll be the underdog most of Legacy mode. When I fought for my first belt, I had a rating of 70-75 against a dude with a rating of 95+. Whenever I fought against a guy much taller than me, I'd back up and let him chase me around and throw in jabs. I don't throw many hooks in the early rounds because I know they'll counter me with their 90+ hooks and stun me.

Most of Legacy, before I got to GOAT status, I out boxed them with a 1,2 jab then run and repeat.

Here's another tip, to get more distance between your opponent, especially if he's an inside type man, switch stances so that your lead leg is touching his lead leg.
Example: switch to southpaw against an orthodox fighter, switch to orthodox against a southpaw

thanks. I tried fighting inside since that kills stamina more quickly but that still exposes me to getting stunned which happens alot.

Counter Punch. Don't throw too many at one time or you'll be countered. Don't necessarily worry about winning rounds in the beginningbut try to focus on dealing damage so you can score some knockdowns after the 3rd. If you stun the fighter, then go beserk. Against that tall dude, I'dstay in close but in blocking stance trying to score some heavy duty counter punches.

You can also try to throw straight punches from a distance and then counter punch. It depends on the fighter A.I / difficulty. I've noticed some Legacyfighters are very defensive whilst some are very wild.

just bought this. gonna train and play around with it for a couple of days to get used to it, then i'll be on XBL beating heads.

GT: NakoXL

Can someone tell me why the hell i cant get up when i get knocked down on the Xbox version i will line it up and be in the center with 5 on the count and impushing the RS and i can never ever beat the count

Back
Top Bottom