***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

What the **** are you talking about? You trying to blame finishline for poor sales of fila?

Really?

How about you explain every other **** place that dropped their prices quick as well?

Were you living under a rock during the holidays?

Can mods do an ip check on this guy?

I have a feeling i know who this is. All posts in fila thread

Finishline had exclusively the lows and filas instagram nor website did any promotions whatsoever to even let any consumer know this shoe was actually out there.

I even posted this to filas instagram and it was ignored

So please lets not lie to ourselves here

In terms of your enquiry from the post above, the lows that was a much bigger story that I am not at liberty to disclose info on.

@alpha I Caesar you should bring those back to your nearest Finishline. Since it's bought through the company they are the ones who are responsible for your refund. Thank you!

Last edited:
In terms of your enquiry ... the lows that was a much bigger story that I am not at liberty to disclose info on.

@alpha I Caesar you should bring those back to your nearest Finishline. Since it's bought through the company they are the ones who are responsible for your refund. Thank you!
Not worth the hassle, b. I'm just gonna ride it out with these beaters.

Yep, I think this could happen with any brand and model, you all know that the production factories are not that many out there and there are people working there not robots, like the fam mentioned above, even Nike with the Kobe that costs $225 can miss a swoosh or two. 

@alpha I Caesar I apologize for any inconvenience on our end. This is the first problem we've hear about with this specific model's logo.
I will pursue legal action!!!!!!! But will settle out of court...and on the court...for a pair of Purple Tapes size 13. Thx.
roll.gif

I think this is the first time me and @NobleKane actually agreed on something Jk man. Like I said before we're all here for the love of the brand. I hope to provide insight and sought out any misconstrues that may be out there.

@VintageSeeker88 Yes. I know you tipped me off about the forum but just keep it real when commenting. Please do not speak on behalf of FILA either without having full on knowledge of situations pertaining to our company. I've reached out directly to you twice, now and once before on IG. I love the enthusiasm and love for the brand but let me be the one to clarify things.  

^Black & Yellow, Wu-Tang colorway...translucent purple sole similar to Raekwon's "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx" cassette. Hence, "Purple Tapes"

^Black & Yellow, Wu-Tang colorway...translucent purple sole similar to Raekwon's "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx" cassette. Hence, "Purple Tapes"
:wow: woah!!! And those didn't release? Throw the limited tag on em and market em right, I see no lost for Fila here. Throw a pic up of the tape and some Wu stuff with the kicks, winner!!

Back
Top Bottom