***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Repped! Grabbed those Hamptons, always thought they were very clean and was even lookin for em a few weeks back on fila.com but were gone. 40 is a great deal. How long do store pickups usually take?

cyber monday sale starts now 60% of footwear

Enter offer code 60VIP at checkout.

*Excludes select Heritage shoes and sale items.
Repped.

Trying to cop the T-1 Mid with the discount, but it only works after i add another shoe (tennis classic for instance). The discount works for the classic alone, or the classic and the mid together, but not the mid alone.  

Anyone know if it's supposed to be on the excluded list and is a glitch?

So clean esp for 40. Shout out to Khadafi

I know we all seen a while back ago that in Fila's Fall/Winter 2014 Preview they had in plans to release this OG Colorway of the FILA 97(Grant Hill 3). Hopefully that hasn't changed cause in my opinion that's the best OG Colorway and releasing other colorways and not this OG Colorway just wouldn't be right. So I really hope FILA makes it happen and keeps bringing us real sneaker enthusiasts/sneakerheads those amazing Classics we all love!

Repped! Grabbed those Hamptons, always thought they were very clean and was even lookin for em a few weeks back on fila.com but were gone. 40 is a great deal. How long do store pickups usually take?

Store pickup is very quick. If your local store has em in stock,it'll be same day.

I had to double up on the red suede yesterday (Sears). I wore my only pair to the club Saturday and got a tear in the suede. Barely noticeable, but I know its there lol. If anyone needs an oop, I'll definitely help out. Downtown Salt Lake City Sears is 2 mins from my pad. Although, its probably cheaper to get em from the site with shipping. I'll still help though. Inbox me.

Use code "Athletic15" at Sears for additional 15% off, couple it with ebates and it's a ridiculous steal for Red Suedes and Hamptons

Use code "Athletic15" at Sears for additional 15% off, couple it with ebates and it's a ridiculous steal for Red Suedes and Hamptons

beat me to it. i actually came in here to post that code. also, i don't know if you all will have the same experience i did, but when i ordered a pair, the code wouldn't apply so i had to open a chat with customer service and they applied it and put in the order through there. took me forever, though. i'm in SoCal and gave her my zip code and everything and they still kept trying to set me up for pick up at a store in Virginia. :rofl:

I know we all seen a while back ago that in Fila's Fall/Winter 2014 Preview they had in plans to release this OG Colorway of the FILA 97(Grant Hill 3). Hopefully that hasn't changed cause in my opinion that's the best OG Colorway and releasing other colorways and not this OG Colorway just wouldn't be right. So I really hope FILA makes it happen and keeps bringing us real sneaker enthusiasts/sneakerheadsthose amazing Classics we all love!

The first colorway released here in northern cali. Got um first day. I doubt they retro them considering that black friday pair they pushed back is similar in color

yall makin me disappointed that i already have both pairs still DS when seeing these steals :frown:

yall makin me disappointed that i already have both pairs still DS when seeing these steals :frown:

Don't feel too bad. Who in their right mind would have thought these were gonna pop up at Sears of all places? I used to work there back in the day and they never got anything besides work boots and super generic stuff.

so i looked around on the sears site a little more and found a few more pairs in some good size runs in case you missed it like i did by going straight in on the hamptons or the reds only:

in addition to the hamptons and the reds in the 96, both the suns and the kings are available in FSRs for 39.99 with free store pickup available
http://www.sears.com/search=fila 96...2605&viewItems=50&storeId=10153&searsTab=true

also, they have 2 colors of the 95, the "og" and the "red pack" (white//black/red) in pretty much FSRs for 44.99
http://www.sears.com/search=fila 95...2605&viewItems=50&storeId=10153&searsTab=true

sizes 7.5 and 13 only in the "brooklyn" white/black spaghetti for 39.99
http://www.sears.com/fila-men-s-ath...No=13&sellerId=SEARS&blockNo=63&blockType=G63

also if you order 2 pairs you can use code SHOE1575 to get an extra $15 off purchases of $75 on mens shoes sold by sears.

Jimmy jazz has the black stacks on sale, and they are also a part of a 2 for $110 promo they are doing

It's sad not all these fila joints aged well.. I just ordered some tennis originals for 35$ shipped on sheikhshoes.. Those are insant classic looking

Back
Top Bottom