***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

A rapper that I could name that wears FILA and has even done a collaboration with FILA is Nas. I know if I was him I would of been persuading FILA to bring back out other models from the 90s. I've honestly had enough of seeing the same models come out with just a different colorway or collaborations. I wonder if Nas has ever talked to them about retroing the Jamball etc. Who knows? or maybe he's just satisfied with what FILA is doing with the ''heritage line'' cause I'm not.

Tbh Fila should try and sign a athlete in the NBA ,They might have to overpay for one but it is good exposure for them.I still remember Nick Young hitting a buzzer beater 3 while wearing Grant Hills last year . It was really dope seeing filas on the court again. If i were them I would go after a mid tier rookie first

Last edited:
C Flyness post is always appreciated
smokin.gif

Man, Fila needs to stop ******* around and retro that GH 4...like right now.
Thanks TURBO UNO and yeah FILA needs to retro the GH4 and many more other models. FILA really needs to get its act together cause I could see through them, a lot of the OG's in the game know that the people that they have working for them and that supposedly represent FILA really don't know about the real ''heritage line'' cause I think if they really did we would be seeing other different stuff come out. I don't work for FILA and I guaranteed you that I'm more passionate & knowledgeable about the brand, than the guys they have working for them and don't get me started with those excuses about how they can't retro such and such model cause of the costs etc. I really think is all bull cause if Jordan Brand a company that has a lot of money gets its stuff made for cheap, what are you going tell me the FILA from today are paying more than JB. I know if JB is doing it FILA also has to do it, so why be lazy and keep on retroing the same stuff, why because you did it in a different colorway or did a collaboration does that make it a different model? NO it doesnt. I wouldn't have a problem with this if they also came out with other models aswell. FILA Jamball, FILA Runball, FILA Mindblower, FILA Tourissimo, FILA Ali Oop etc.

Thanks TURBO UNO and yeah FILA needs to retro the GH4 and many more other models. FILA really needs to get its act together cause I could see through them, a lot of the OG's in the game know that the people that they have working for them and that supposedly represent FILA really don't know about the real ''heritage line'' cause I think if they really did we would be seeing other different stuff come out. I don't work for FILA and I guaranteed you that I'm more passionate & knowledgeable about the brand, than the guys they have working for them and don't get me started with those excuses about how they can't retro such and such model cause of the costs etc. I really think is all bull cause if Jordan Brand a company that has a lot of money gets its stuff made for cheap, what are you going tell me the FILA from today are paying more than JB. I know if JB is doing it FILA also has to do it, so why be lazy and keep on retroing the same stuff, why because you did it in a different colorway or did a collaboration does that make it a different model? NO it doesnt. I wouldn't have a problem with this if they also came out with other models aswell. FILA Jamball, FILA Runball, FILA Mindblower, FILA Tourissimo, FILA Ali Oop etc.

Maybe I'm out of the loop, but how much do they charge for collabs?

I mean, realistically, they aren't going to move the stock as JB would. JB/Nike has to get a good deal just for the amount of stock. File/Reebok/Adidas (whoever really) isn't going to move the amount of stock Nike/JB would for the same price range. Not many people are going to pay retail prices on some of these models as they would Nike/JB when you can go to outlets or whatever and get hyped shoes for as much as retail on a pair of Fila shoes or maybe even less. Materials is another story. Some go the Fila or other brands seem chincy sometimes....but people did pay retail for plastic leather 3s.....which still goes to show you.

Constructive criticism always welcomed. School me. That's just how I see it all. That's the place Nike/JB has the market.

Last edited:
Just to clear things up, if I may sometimes seem like I'm bashing the FILA brand, never that what I'm actually doing is ''constructive criticism'' cause I honestly want to see the brand doing better that is all. It's all love from my end peace.

Last edited:

Just to clear things up, if I may sometimes seem like I'm bashing the FILA brand, never that what I'm actually doing is ''constructive criticism'' cause I honestly want to see the brand doing better that is all. It's all love from my end peace.
you are to Fila what Trent is to Reebok, the biggest supporters and greatest hearts, myself i'm just a pretender compared to yall 
laugh.gif

you are to Fila what Trent is to Reebok, the biggest supporters and greatest hearts, myself i'm just a pretender compared to yall 
laugh.gif
Thank you and I don't consider you a pretender not at all, for me a pretender would be let's say the brand was to blow up again like in their ''heyday'' and all of sudden people started rocking the brand when they didn't even support the brand in its ups and downs. Now those would be pretenders, you're good my brother.

Fila has all tools to get back up there, all they need is to retro 90s designs to bring in the nostalgia, colabs to bring in the beasts and sign some athletes for exposure. Im already seeing more people rocking fila now. Its even back in some Footlockers

FILA Adrenaline

Another one of Fila's Sneaker Gems, such an amazing model. This OG runner looks like some mutated X-MEN joints. I love them cause they're ''SO WILD'' looking. There's nothing like Fila's sneaker designs from the 90s, just pure genius. Let's hope FILA goes in for 2017 and starts retroing different models from the 90s. Happy New Years to my FILA fam!

Last edited:
Constructive criticism is something those companies can't take at all my brother, but hey that will not stop us.

Constructive criticism is something those companies can't take at all my brother, but hey that will not stop us.
uh eh uh eh (diddy voice) can't stop, won't stop

i'm really thinking i should've grabbed those fila96 boots anyone try them out yet 
nerd.gif

Another pic of Tyrone Corbin wearing the FILA Shockwave Mid

During his time with the Atlanta Hawks he also wore other different FILA models: FILA Ampspeed, FILA Flying Fortress, FILA Muscle Ball etc. but the one that stands out to me the most out of all the different models that he wore is the Shockwave Mid and it is also a rare and forgotten model. This is stuff you will not find in the sneaker blogs, this sneaker history info is coming straight from me.

Last edited:

Saw these on Instagram.....Mr. Flyness might be down. They said only 95 bucks. I must say, I've only seen a few of these I liked, but these are pretty cool.I'd love to see them in hand.

Back
Top Bottom