***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Goshogaoka+Girls+Basketball+Team+(1D).jpg

wac_6209.jpeg

If that JKidd picture is indeed from ca. 1996, were basketball compression tights already a thing back then?? Because it looks like he's wearing a pair.

I want THAT exact colorway to retro soon. It’s the best one for that model GH3 in my humble opinion.

c flyness c flyness Hermano, go check Burlington for some Fila if you have one near you.

If somehow Fila was able to convince the Schumacher family & trust to allow them to reissue his driving shoes, I'd by several pairs (and I'm sure many more would buy them around the world INSTANTLY)!!!

I have a few pairs of actual driving shoes (Piloti and Hunziker) and they do help when driving, especially when the pedal box of the car your driving is very tiny (a Lotus for example). I know this would probably never happen, but if Fila were to donate a portion of the proceeds to a charity that the Schumacher family support, it may not be so farfetched. 🙏

c flyness c flyness what NBA season did Mashburn wear those M3 Filas in the pic? I keep thinking it was the 1994-95 season. Also, did they come with flat traditional laces?

Back
Top Bottom