***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

I really hope that someday the Fila Mashburn Mid makes its return back on the streets. In the 3 OG colorways and i also would like to see some new colorways. I just love everything about it, especially that midsole it just blows my mind how sick it looks. Right here I leave some pics of Jamal Mashburn wearing the Fila Mashburn Mid in the White/Black Royal Blue colorway!

Moving, always fun. Got a lil more than half of em here so far. None for sale btw

Nice summer shoe

You guys see the kd vii lifestyle shoe? It looks like the fila spaghetti if it were made in the 1970's lol

Some details about the #Hamptons96 -

FILA enters the Summer on a clean note, with the Hamptons inspired Independence 96. The pair’s standout features are highlighted by the gum sole and all white upper, inspired by the beach parties of the luxurious Hamptons’ lifestyle. The shoe also features tumbled leather on the upper, patent leather accents on the eyerow, back strap and panel logos. The pair provides a stylish look on-foot, while carrying an edge from the courts to the sands.

The pairs will release at select retailers on 7.3.2014 for a price of $90. This will be the final in-line release of the 96 for the foreseeable seasons.

Wait, what? The final inline release of the 96? As in no more colorways coming soon? Why??

Wait, what? The final inline release of the 96? As in no more colorways coming soon? Why??
There will be possible collaborations with the shoe model. However, there are some terrific things on the near horizon. We just don't want to beat the model to death.

Back
Top Bottom