Official Florida State @ Maryland ESPN 11/22 7:45 PM Vol. ACC Atlantic Clincher?

I know it's still early in the week, but I just had to make this thread. Saturday Night the ACC Atlantic is basically on the line in College Park. If MDwins and BC loses to Wake, Maryland will play in the ACC Championship for a chance to play in the Orange Bowl. It's been quite a season considering welost to Middle Tennessee State early in the season
sick.gif
. Should be a goodgame though.

DarriusHeyward-Bey.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

frown.gif
frown.gif
x2

I honestly don't know how i'm going to survive this sports year. Jags = failures, Nole Football =
frown.gif
, Nole BBall
indifferent.gif
. 2008 ##%$*!$ sucks

Since all the games we lose are at night, i'm worried.... but we are at home so i feel a little better.

dang, i think md e-mailed me about claiming a student ticket but i was asleep at the wheel. are they still available?

Originally Posted by finnns2003

dang, i think md e-mailed me about claiming a student ticket but i was asleep at the wheel. are they still available?
I highly doubt student tix are still available for this one....but maybe if you have a lot of attendance points.

Is Maryland ranked?

is there anyway we can still get in the title game after the loss last week? every time i get excited about this team they do nothing but let me down

^ We gotta bet UM tonight and have BC beat Wake. We have to have BC lose UM next week and we are in.

Highly unlikely cause i don't know if we can even win tonight.

i think FSU payed for it , and Wake choked away a win , so i guess somehow we're still in this damn ACC race

can't believe im doing this, but my hate for the terps is much greater than that of the noles...so in that case

GO FSU
ohwell.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom