Official Floyd Mayweather vs Big Show post

F4CB6F08-DFC4-C30D-19C5F35B966A2F73.jpg

Mayweather by TKO

Whats worst...FR3SH with another screen name or that parent narrating the second vid clip cussing in front of their child?

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Whats worst...FR3SH with another screen name or that parent narrating the second vid clip cussing in front of their child?

For real, those people are trash. Who is a parent and still orders pay-per-view wrestling in the first place? Then they take it seriously
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Reggie Bush and LenDale White met up with each other before WrestleMania, although they didn't arrive together. Bushcame with Kim Kardashian, who was the "hostess" of WrestleMania, while White arrived with Snoop Dogg's entourage. "It'salways fun hanging out with Reggie," said White, who played with Bush for three seasons at USC. "He came here with Kim and I came with Snoop butwe've been hanging with each other going on six years. I'm glad he's here. This is our first WrestleMania."

smh.gif
at RB25...

1.gif

why the hell would anyone watch wrestling? thats the fakest thing i have ever seen. thats why i quit being a fan of it. Used to be die hard. If it was realthen i could understand 20k people spending money going there.

20 million bucks for that..the match was great tho
pimp.gif
i cant even front that was entertaining.

Is this Bigshow-Mayweather match a real fight? I heard the first time the two met, Bigshow took REAL blows from Mayweather.

EDIT: Don't bother answering. I just saw big dummy's video.
laugh.gif
Mayweather looks like a ******.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom