Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Hopefully I won't be the only dude looking stupid @ HOH CHI on the a.m of the 23rd if nothing drops.

laugh.gif

those look like some glazed krispy kremes or something. not really diggin it though these always sell real well

And yet another Foam One confirmation today and still no pics. I know alot of u don't care either way and r sick of the back n forth but u gotta admitit's alittle suspect no pics have surfaced yet. I'm tellin u it's Foam 1's. Release date changed, no pics.....I can feel it. It's eitherPearl Ones or no Pearls at all.......Friendly wager anyone???

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

And yet another Foam One confirmation today and still no pics. I know alot of u don't care either way and r sick of the back n forth but u gotta admit it's alittle suspect no pics have surfaced yet. I'm tellin u it's Foam 1's. Release date changed, no pics.....I can feel it. It's either Pearl Ones or no Pearls at all.......Friendly wager anyone???

sound more like you tryin to convince yourself. not an ounce of certainty in your post.

Its funny how u said in he beginning that this thread is for everyone yet you xontinue to dominate it wit all of your hopes and dreams jus stop speculating cuzu have no concrete info jus like everyone else...one day u say its a certainty its a one then the next u say its a pro, then u go back and say its a one...jusstop chill and wait till the 23rd...I come here hopin someone post some info other than that I found on my own and all I see is the same thing from you swervjus chill and let it be

I say the same things everyone else says some want pros some want ones some say they droppin some say they ain't. If u post at all in here it's shearspeculation or opinion. Some of u need to get off ur high horse and quit actin like u a moderator of NT. I post what I want just like anyone else. Quit hatincause I don't like pros and started this thread anyway. I guess I dominate any thread I post in...huh? I could care less if a few clowns don't like me.Put me on ignore I won't lose any sleep trust me. Some of u can't help but act all high n mighty on NT and give smart a** replys and flame people. Thisain't highschool son n I ain't on that sh**. Not to mention sylvester u got a dumb or smart a** reply for everyone. Fall back I think u taken this NTthing alittle to serious. I come on here don't flame don't start sh** give my opinion like everyone else but some of u just can't help being ana**hole huh? It's so hard to say nice things ain't it? U can hate me now.

So I'm hatin cuz I'm making an observation? Every post u say the same @%%! every post not a few...some.... majority...u say the same thing and then upass on ya bs info as if its 100% correct all that extra @%%! u said really is irrelevant and I won't respond to that...sounds like you are the one whotakes NT too seriously...I act like a moderator cause I say u repeat yaself jus to see your name at the top of the nike retro pg...
laugh.gif
ok ok u got it
smh.gif
...dude I don't hate you...*+%%! I don't kno u..its not about who's info is right or wrong no one has def. Info as of now but you reply at leasttwice on every pg wit the same @%%! but the only time u wasn't replying was when dudes were comin at ya neck...coincidence?
grin.gif

im not bout to sit here an argue wit u dude u on 5th grade sh** for real. Im over it u win.....the only reason i wasnt responding was cause i was in michiganfor a week and someone pm'd me sayin the haters were out. Talkin bout my pants....LOL...half the dudes was like whats wrong wit em. All dudes are to me onhere is a damn screen name. nothing more.....And thats all i am.....i know alot of dudes need to bad mouth others to get there ego trip for the day...gotinsecurities....IDK....if u wanna use me for that then i can be that dude.....i aint on here to flame or bad mouth someone i dont even know and could care lesswhat they think. I'm on here for one thing SHOES....lets leave it at that....and act like adults if u know how. IGNORE me sh** i dont give a ****. Justchill. I'm over it fam. sh** is funny

^^^^^^ they changed the soles to be icy!!!!!!!!!!!!! too bad the icy and cream dont look as good as the creme and creme... but at least we got pics
happy.gif

even though it's a pro, it'll still be copped nonetheless.
btw, how do these joints fit? Half size up?

its about time... for some reason they look "off"..kinda hard to explain but it looks like the soles and the color of the shoe dont look righttogether.. it still looks ok.. but just "off" lol.. maybe sumbody can put my words together for me, lol

Originally Posted by yaw1800

its about time... for some reason they look "off"..kinda hard to explain but it looks like the soles and the color of the shoe dont look right together.. it still looks ok.. but just "off" lol.. maybe sumbody can put my words together for me, lol

i think ur saying... the icy soles with the creme look off because we are so used to seeing the creme soles with the creme upper... its definitely anadjustment... i like both tho

After seeing those I am really happy to own a pair of 97s. Something looks a little off. Good luck to all that want them though!

Back
Top Bottom