Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

'09s (pearl color and soles) >>>>>>> '10s imo.
NO WAY!
That mayonnaise looking shoe from 09 can stay in 09.
From the SneakGeekz video, it looks like they got the color looking alot closer to the off white it needs to be.
But still a little darker than desired.
Thankfully just copped a pair of 02's
happy.gif
, so one pair of the 10's for me.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

thats oh girl from one of those broad threads in General...i think Haze posted her pic a week or two ago...shorty is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

I agree wholeheartedly.....HOH shade and the clear sole really go well together.
THIS.

The new blue sole doesn't go good with the pearl color imo.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

I agree wholeheartedly.....HOH shade and the clear sole really go well together.
THIS.

The new blue sole doesn't go good with the pearl color imo.
I agree... blue + pearl = disaster......

why can't nike ever just leave S*&@ alone lol...
devil.gif

my heart dropped when i seen this thread...

i was like "wth"...

lol...

but whoever did this...

smh @ them...

Why do you guys keep bumping this one, so now it looks like we have two different pearl threads?

Congratulations on your first post & Welcome to niketalk
The gr edition of this shoe is quite different from the hoh pair. Although I semi-agree with you, I know aftermarket 2009 Pearl customers are feeling mixed.

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

I feel bad for any1 who copped the HOH for over retail....CUZ THEY WILL BE A GR COME SEPTEMBER!
y feel bad? dude copped what they wanted. shoes are different shoes plus they got them a yr or so before the 2010s are dropping.

just saw more pics...
they looked sitll very yellowish.. compared to the OG ones...
i think i m gonna hold off~
the yellowish make me dont wnt to have them... OG and 2002 is the best!!! the real pearl whites!!

Originally Posted by chuck202

The pearls are up at Rmkstore just in case anyone wants to go in early
smile.gif

how can i look at the rmkstore?
their website has been said under construction for a while...
can u post a link? thx.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

I feel bad for any1 who copped the HOH for over retail....CUZ THEY WILL BE A GR COME SEPTEMBER!
y feel bad? dude copped what they wanted. shoes are different shoes plus they got them a yr or so before the 2010s are dropping.
haven't been following the release, can anyone explain why they are different? thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^rmk works for me, just there site always take a little while to load. There pics make them look terrible though, there's comparsion pics of these and the HOHs posted in the other pearl thread, but here is the link for the site http://www.rmkstore.com/web/product/2545/624041-206/nike-air-foamposite-pro-pearl-white/

thx a lot for yr head up~
but i let it load, it still said rmk store coming soon, and the browser is not loading... just said "done" to me...
so weird... oh well

Back
Top Bottom