Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

xpotp4.jpg

^^thx for the pic, authentic727
but they aint looking tht creamy in yr pic...

in person, do u think FL's official pictures make the creamy color worsen? or they really looked tht creamy?

store is open, but the line is all the way around the corner....very sloppy job on this one...u move it up to a day where u will be closed for 3hrs...
smh.gif
....thanks for the pics 727

Nice pics.

But quick Question.... Do Foamposite (Ones/Pros) fit true to size??? or should i size up or size down?

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

^^thx for the pic, authentic727
but they aint looking tht creamy in yr pic...

in person, do u think FL's official pictures make the creamy color worsen? or they really looked tht creamy?
Well, imo, when I saw them I was pretty surprised. Maybe it was the lighting in the store, it didn't seem pearl white. Still
pimp.gif
none the less.

BTW, HoH LA only got size 8-10 this morning. They were expecting the rest o the shipment later this afternoon, but the manager on duty said the UPS guy wasdone for the day. So expect them tomorrow. There was a handful of guys waiting in the store, maybe like 10-15 or so, notsure if they started to form a line.But thats what the manager suggested. Take it for what its worth...

Also, they were letting us do 3 per customer FTW

1st kfc with there free chicken now hoh with this release smh un organized companies.......if they knew they werent getting all shipment today they should ofmade the official release tomorrow

Originally Posted by authentic727

BTW, HoH LA only got size 8-10 this morning. They were expecting the rest o the shipment later this afternoon, but the manager on duty said the UPS guy was done for the day. So expect them tomorrow. There was a handful of guys waiting in the store, maybe like 10-15 or so, notsure if they started to form a line. But thats what the manager suggested. Take it for what its worth...

Also, they were letting us do 3 per customer FTW
thx for ya reply on the colors~

u copped em in HOH LA?!
i just called them, i was thinking if i shud go now. i thought they still waitting on the shipment...
i need a sz10... do u think there is plenty of them?
dam... but i got school soon...
man... this is killing me

I'm glad they did this.

This prevents reselling to an extent, and prevents camping.

They need to make all these type of releases quickstrike. No more set RD's for limited releases.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I'm glad they did this.

This prevents reselling to an extent, and prevents camping.

They need to make all these type of releases quickstrike. No more set RD's for limited releases.

not really, mad ppl already knew......

Back
Top Bottom