• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
i believe he wanted to sign for barca but they don't have the funds. he wanted a guarantee that he would be registered by a certain time and that didn't happen.
cause otherwise there would be no point in holding out and telling your boyhood club that you were staying.

This is extreme but other than defense we have almost no depth. Got lucky last year where there was pretty much no injuries

Last OP relinquished his duties to me. I just started it three days ago. That’s why it hasn’t been talked about.

Normal League

Head to Head league

Also I just learned your team name will be corrupted if you use emojis. Learned the hard way.:rolleyes Don’t use emojis lol
Just a reminder, season starts tmrw/today.

Hopefully we get some more people that resign/sign up before the Man U/Fulham match but if you don't plan on having any United/Fulham players it's not too late. Just get a team together by Saturday and you'll still have your points for Week 1 in the classic normal league. Not sure about h2h.

I'll probably do one more last post reminder tmrw before the Saturday matches.

My top 4 for the Prem:

1. Arsenal
2. City
3. Man U
4. Liverpool

There's gotta be like a 80-90% chance City won't win 5 in a row right? As much as I think we can, we haven't really bolstered our squad. A lot on KDB, Rodri and Haaland's back per usual and it's just a damn tough schedule overall. Will be hoping to contend for the Champions League though.

Happy Premier Day

Repping your team

GUPeVJHWMAAmNSt

KTBFFH

Have a blast 2024-2025 season to everybody here!

Top 4 guess
1. Arsenal - I think city have a small drop off this season
2. City - I know they some how constantly lose players and are able to maintain but if Haaland gets injured idk what they do in attack. Also you are guaranteed a KDB injury or Kyle Walker injury. Will be excited to see what Pep has up his sleeve.
3. Liverpool - first year under new coach might have some hiccups but they have the talent
4.(Hot Take )Chelsea - I think if they get their line up together they have the depth and talent. I think a healthy Nkunku is a game changer as well as Reece James

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom