• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
20240824_090529.jpg

Pain

That goal was 100% going in regardless of Zirkzee’s involvement
Rules are rules though.

Funny loss…was flabbergasted he took out Bruno for McTom…lost all control after that.

Clearly playing better football so far compared to last year so I’m not going to be too worried. Brighton away is a tough game but I’d like to see a different starting lineup out there next week.

Funny loss…was flabbergasted he took out Bruno for McTom…lost all control after that.

Clearly playing better football so far compared to last year so I’m not going to be too worried. Brighton away is a tough game but I’d like to see a different starting lineup out there next week.
Already sick of the starting with no striker up top gimmick

The football is better and it was an unlucky result but it still stings dropping all the points right at the end like with McAllister at the 99th minute a few seasons back :smh:

Brighton away has been a horror show under ETH

Other than that ball Harry should have cleared which led to the first goal, Josh having that last touch which resulted in the disallowed goal and those 2 Brighton players that were unmarked which led to their winning goal... I felt the team were ok.

There has to be common sense with var though. This is going in. Nothing zirk can do… remember when gab picked the ball up in his box against Bayern and nothing happened ? Cuz common sense… this is such a silly use for var

Back
Top Bottom