• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
United really spent 100ms on Ugarte/De Ligt, two guys who couldn’t even get off the bench in important games for their clubs.

Thought INEOS might turn things around but this club has stupidity woven into its fabric.

Very much not used to United raising £100m+ in player sales :lol:, about to have a decent looking net spend for a change

30m for mctominay is amazing
de ligt isn't worth the price and ugarte will be solid but will just get eaten up by squads with quality midfielders. both are the definition of mid but good squad depth i suppose.

gonna be sad to see coman go but all the reports keep saying they made us a "massive" offer so I'm expecting 60m+. if so I can't really be that mad at it for our 4th choice winger.

Toney to Chelsea isn't gonna happen. That would break the club's project model unless Toney accepts low wages

Chelsea did a great job with Lukaku. They got enough their money back from loans and this year's Lukaku sales

Oh, Kepa's contract is supposed to expire next spring 2025

Nobody expects him to be a Rodri or regista type, because he's a destroyer by trade not a DLP, but he'll very much be a big help at the base of the midfield. Casemiro's legs are cooked so it's suicidal still having him protecting the backline at this stage.

He's still got great skills on the ball so this allows him to play further up instead of being relied upon to cover for everyone else in midfield.

Also let's Kobbie be able to play as a no.8 or b2b is a better use of his talent than having him playing deeper.

Hopeful about that signing because the midfield has been Swiss cheese for the majority of ETH's time. A proven ball winner should go a long way toward helping plug up those massive spaces in the middle of the pitch that other teams get to exploit every single match

Damn
As much as I’m cool with the sale it sucks to see Eddie go still :lol: he’s been there pretty much as long as I can remember
Him and Reiss broke through the ranks forever ago

Damn
As much as I’m cool with the sale it sucks to see Eddie go still :lol: he’s been there pretty much as long as I can remember
Him and Reiss broke through the ranks forever ago

This is how I feel about McTominay. I think it’s the right move for the club and the fee is pretty good, but it’s always tough to see a player go after coming up all the way through as a United player.

Saw something about McTominay having been with the club for the last 22 years - joined the academy when he was 5. I’ll always appreciate that kind of story.

$15M...i am rolling the dice on Chiesa. If he fully gets back to form he is a great player worth double that.

Juve really putting together a nice squad. If they get Sancho they will be fun to watch

Back
Top Bottom