• Manchester United

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
GWKkI2tWwAARxrw
Complete draw

new CL sucks *** AND they changed the CL song. I was told the swiss format is better cause there would be a lot more heavyweight games right from the group stages, but it's basically the same as before except nobody plays the same teams as their opponents which is pretty whack to me

LOL. Whole post is flagrant. You overrate mount something serious. And It’s just him. He’s fragile.
this level is literally the best athletes in the world of football. Eth’s style of play and pressing is no different than any of the managers who play this way. Everyone gets injured. Some players just can’t stay healthy.
I don't think Mount is great though and hated the signing. But he offers something that no one else in the team really has in terms of pressing and technical skill combination.

Maybe he can't stay healthy and it's on him, that's fine. But United have dealt with more non-contact injuries than normal since ETH took over and feel like that's a little bit on him.

new CL sucks *** AND they changed the CL song. I was told the swiss format is better cause there would be a lot more heavyweight games right from the group stages, but it's basically the same as before except nobody plays the same teams as their opponents which is pretty whack to me
The swiss system is a disgrace. They use it in concacaf nations league and has proved to be very unfair.
A true swis system only sets 1 or 2 fixtures then recalibrates. If you win you get a better team and if you lose you get a worse team. After several rounds of this the better teams rise to the top while the worse teams keep sinking. The swiss system only works though if you recalibrate and reassess standings after every or every other match.

Away at Inter Atalanta and Sporting should be tough. Get to see how legit Gyokeres is too

Back
Top Bottom