• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

No clue why they're still looking for another winger and theyre better off focusing on a Osimhen/Toney deal but I'll take them solving a problem for United for a change :lol:

Been more of the opposite historically between the clubs.

As much as things have improved it’s still the same **** with arsenal
So close to getting over the line but nope
Gonna end up making a profit this summer.. for what

this is crazy. they're basically investing into the player without having to buy him in the future if they don't want to. I wonder if this starts becoming common practice with big clubs as a way to bet on youngsters without needing to bring them to the club and bloat their rosters. personally I hate it because it turns everything into purely business vs sport. basically venture capital with players instead of companies by buying shares of a player's future transfer fee

^

:lol:

I'd be surprised Chelsea get Osimhen..

It isn't the first time. Chelsea tried to get Koulibaly for years until they finally got him after he turned 30 years old

Just read the theory about the EPL season. Since pep is on his last season with City it’s best that they win the league so he can leave on a high and this future seasons will be more competitive/up for grabs because if not he’ll sign an extension and then continue his reign of boring terror

Back
Top Bottom