• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Even worse than this performance was the fact that he claimed we were the second best team in the league during his time as manager cause we won two trophies.

It’s one thing to be bad, it’s another to be this bad and than lie about it like we haven’t watched this team play and just get ran through every week like a two dollar ho.

Genuinely this is the worst we’ve ever been.

We’ll get absolutely scrubbed by a good handful of midtable trams. I don’t see a route for this team finishing in the top half of the table.

GWaB7YcW8AAng7f

ETH has to go. I don’t even know what system he’s trying to implement but whatever it is, it doesn’t work.

It’s also highly concerning that I can’t think of a single player who has improved under ETH. The signings have generally been good initially then fallen off too. I don’t understand how/why he kept the job this summer.
Dalot, but yeah, we’ve hired a dud I fear.

He came in, tried to play the way he did at Ajax, and got blown away in his first two real matches at the club. Says **** that, makes the team compact and reliant on counters, basically what Ole did before the Ronaldo signing, and ended up with a trophy and top 4. Second season he knows he’s got to make some progress in style of play so he decides that he wants to turn us into 2018 Liverpool as a middle ground. That ends up going **** but we win another cup.

New leadership recognizes that everything above him was ****/didn’t find a candidate that they really liked and decide to give him one more year.

Style has appeared to be the same as year two but we’ve looked better at it due to Mount starting but immediately look like last year’s team when he isn’t playing.

All of this leads me to believe that EtH is at best an average coach that is unable to raise the level of his players. It’s why he refuses to drop certain players even though they underperform repeatedly. The reason he was able to succeed at Ajax is because they have the most resources there and most of his squad would’ve came through the Ajax ranks, playing that possession based style since they were kids.

Love winning cups but league performance will always be the true sign of how good a team is. League performance has not been good enough, SJR and crew will probably have to pack him up before Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom