• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
damn we made easy work of inter. 21 shots and 11 on goal. no real threatening chances for inter all match. ill take it and onto barca and the return of lewy next week

Over a $5 shot? :lol:

The report reads: "Robinson stated, 'You only want to listen to the racist bartender, you aren`t going to listen to me.' I attempted to explain to Robinson that the bartender observed him take a shot and then walk away and alerted the managers. Robinson would not listen but stated that the situation was because he was the only black male inside of the bar.

"Detective Goduto then explained to him that all he had to do was pay his bill and that if he did not pay the bill the manager wanted to press charges for theft. Robinson once again stated all this was over five dollars. Robinson did not indicate that he was going to pay the bill."
That’s Cobb county and they police for you. That bar at the battery by the braves ballpark has had sketch reviews about how they treat black customers in the past before this. Also the Cop that wrote this report and actually arrested him over this BS the same one that was caught on video hacking up a young black kid up there. ****s nasty

Dude is a joker on defence :rofl:

Gomez also had one of the worst halves I've ever seen from a defender

Dude is a joker on defence :rofl:

Gomez also had one of the worst halves I've ever seen from a defender

It's not even that he's just bad at defending, he often looks like he doesn't wanna bother trying.

people want him in midfield too, no defense and no sauce.

Klopp, Virgil, Trent, Salah all gonna have to start working on beating the allegations sooner rather than later.

:rofl:

Screenshot_20220907-175532_Instagram~2.jpg

The marseille fans were riled up after the Joey Barton appearance in the pub and later in the stands

Not a team on this planet that I’ve grown to hate so much in just a few years like Atletico Madrid.

Bruh I just saw the extended highlights of Napoli vs Liverpool…

My God!!! 🤯 (Pool are lost)

The Maradona was LIT. Napoli was going crazy.

Back
Top Bottom