• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
It’s not her I have the problem with actually. She’s just playing the game.

It’s the fact that Britain still allow this.

How have the Brits allowed themselves to pay billions in taxes every year to fund the Queen and the Monarchy is beyond me….

Then after funding them they go ahead and IDOLIZE her? :lol:

Songs, parades, hymns, money, etc…..Even Canada still has the Queen on their bills :lol:

that's all true for sure. but she's no angel herself...but i say this living in a country where 50% of the population worships that orange POS who is worse so i shouldn't be surprised

My wife is on a trip with our daughter...its the first time i have been away from our kid since she was born 16 months ago....all i was looking forward to was waking up saturday/sunday and having a full day of EPL to watch. And to see City v Tottenham...just lounging with the dog and a cup of coffee...thanks a lot Queen Elizabeth

My wife is on a trip with our daughter...its the first time i have been away from our kid since she was born 16 months ago....all i was looking forward to was waking up saturday/sunday and having a full day of EPL to watch. And to see City v Tottenham...just lounging with the dog and a cup of coffee...thanks a lot Queen Elizabeth
the prem putting off our L to city just a bit longer, thanks lizzy

Look at you being a Football head!!

That Footy fever caught on quick huh? :lol:

One of my closest friends since high school has been trying to get me to watch since '05. I always thought he was a Barcelona fan cuz I know he was a big Messi guy. I just found out he's been a Man U fan this whole time. So now I've dug in as an Arsenal fan and I have someone to talk **** to at 7am on the weekends. :lol: Can't beat that.

One of my closest friends since high school has been trying to get me to watch since '05. I always thought he was a Barcelona fan cuz I know he was a big Messi guy. I just found out he's been a Man U fan this whole time. So now I've dug in as an Arsenal fan and I have someone to talk **** to at 7am on the weekends. :lol: Can't beat that.

So you did it. You made your choice?

Picked Arsenal, good for you.

Like some of the guys say here “The Club chooses you”….. (WHATEVER that means)

:lol: :lol:

only cause his Rams got their teeth kicked in last night!

just kidding, erupt :lol:
This might’ve been also a reason
BBEE9907-E566-405A-B276-7A7CEEEAFB75.jpeg

Lowkey Atleti have been slimey about this :lol:, they made him a super sub to suppress the minutes that would trigger the obligatory buy option

Back
Top Bottom