• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
how was he a mercenary when he gave yall 9 szns of his best years? lol.
you sound salty.

huge difference in the way madrid fans look at casemiro vs yall and lewa.
bayern and their fans really been showing they *** over this whole situation.

you act like it's a bad thing. he came from dortmund so the connection was never going to be the same. he tried to force a transfer multiple times after just a few years so I'm explaining to rol why most of Germany including non bayern fans feel that way about his relationship with the club. stop being fake outraged. we all know he's still a club legend and one of the best to ever put on our kit

Because the fans demand loyalty from the players? That’s always been the case. There has always been conflict between the fans, who romanticize the game and get angry when players make wage demands from the club, and the players, who are professionals and just want to make a living.

I think the coin starts to flip when ownership start to run the clubs like a business and the relationship is lost between player and club. Not saying its necessarily bad...just depends on your outlook.

you act like it's a bad thing. he came from dortmund so the connection was never going to be the same. he tried to force a transfer multiple times after just a few years so I'm explaining to rol why most of Germany including non bayern fans feel that way about his relationship with the club. stop being fake outraged. we all know he's still a club legend and one of the best to ever put on our kit
nah it's just lots of German folks doing their best to discredit him cause he left... i.e. "his presence isn't missed" oh forreal? then why do they keep bringing him up?
the comment that was made was really unnecessary for someone who isn't missed

😳

EDIT:

Jim Ratcliffe, the British billionaire, CEO of Ineos and current owner of OGC Nice, does not hide his desire to buy Manchester United , whose selling price has been set at 4 billion euros by the Glazer family, at head of the Red Devils. Ratcliffe, if successful, also wants Campos to lead the club's sporting policy.

No clause in Campos' contract in Paris prevents him from accepting in theory. There is only one condition: he cannot work for more than three clubs, while he officiates at PSG but also at Celta Vigo. A departure, a hypothesis today improbable in the short term, would "simply" require compensation for PSG, as for a transfer.

Low chance for Chelsea tho

Last edited:

Is that guy who discovered Haaland, Mane

That name looks familiar

Interesting. Technical director as well

Man I remember years ago I got smoked on a bet because atleti couldn’t score 1 single goal against Leverkusen

Sporting coach looks like Arda Turan

maxresdefault.jpg

AUT_vs._TUR_2016-03-29_(283).jpg

alonso and christensen starting over garcia/balde??

we better be in a 4-2-2-2 and not 4-2-3-1

garcia hurt. xavi wants to protect blade's confidence I assume. Not surprised to see de ligt on the bench.
barca can't afford to buy real nike tech fleece for the players? :lol:

1663093817308.png
stoo being corny. that's literally a tech fleece. It's a special culer version from
Nike

Back
Top Bottom