• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Where would he fit in at Pool man with Luiz on the LW?

You talking about converting him?

I just don’t see it.
Put him in the midfield and have him push forward. He's athletic, strong, fast, still an offensive threat. He can send in a pass. He just needs to track back and develop defensive responsibilities.

Last edited:
20220914_174358.jpg

Jacket is 🔥 🔥 🔥

He’s good man but he’s not a top club player IMO.

Another overrated Englander.

He honestly hasnt been bad, if you look at the price tag and G/A then yeah no doubt :lol: . But when he’s in there he’s creating and dangerous . The form some of the guys were in last year didnt allow him to get in the squad consistently. Price tag was wild but i do like him..today tho, that was rough watching him out there ill admit

Armada Armada have you given up on Grealish yet? :lol:

I know you’re a real ride or die MFer….

so I’d assume no :lol:
Nothing to give up on yet he started this season well today was his first really poor game so far this season was right to come off. I’m not gonna give up on a dude in his second year at the club especially when he hasn’t been as garbage as some people make him out to be

Nothing to give up on yet he started this season well today was his first really poor game so far this season was right to come off. I’m not gonna give up on a dude in his second year at the club especially when he hasn’t been as garbage as some people make him out to be

Got it.

We’ll see.

Leão could come take his spot.

Put him in the midfield and have him push forward. He's athletic, strong, fast, still an offensive threat. He can send in a pass. He just needs to track back and develop defensive responsibilities.

I get that and it sounds good. Sort of like an Ox situation…

But Grealish man, I think he’s a winger thru and thru. Not easy to convert those guys.

graelish just a poor man’s hazard.. I have yet to be impressed by him in a game I’ve seen for city.

That cancelo pass was cray.
Nkunku had a hell of a game but didnt score..
Fede has been immense since he went keylor navas platinum blonde hair..
Im really liking New Napoli. Ndombele had a great game once subbed in. And a gol.

Back
Top Bottom