• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Coupé It Coupé It I just watched the Figo doc…he was such a liar…everything he said was contradicted :lol:

I never knew about the whole Parma/Juve saga…wild he was banned from Italian football

Right? He’s lying throughout the the documentary. Contradicting himself. :lol:

Idk which person on his team thought it was a good idea it was for him to make this documentary. :lol:

My pops never, ever liked him man. And I didn’t understand why. But now I totally understand it, I get it. Figo is a punk. That’s just what it is.

Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T yea and he did it with a Parma and Juve too :lol:

They need to come out with a documentary on Parma. How they tried to takeover football but failed. That intrigued me.

They had the transfer fee record at a certain time. Crazy.

Right? He’s lying throughout the the documentary. Contradicting himself. :lol:

Idk which person on his team thought it was a good idea it was for him to make this documentary. :lol:

My pops never, ever liked him man. And I didn’t understand why. But now I totally understand it, I get it. Figo is a punk. That’s just what it is.

I’ll say this, that documentary made Florentino look like a hero. He’s basically the only one. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s behind the whole thing :lol:

You also get a glimpse of how crooked Madrid Spanish media are.

Flo owns them all now. Has for years.

Yeah you got MARCA, Real Madrid propaganda machine, and SPORT, which is Barça’s. The Figo noise basically won Flo the election. The previous president had won 2 Champions Leagues in 3 years. Imagine achieving that and losing the reelection campaign :lol:

Back
Top Bottom