• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
League is out of control with racist away fans and garbage officiating when it comes to Vini.

Every away match there’s a whole Vini sideshow within the game.

Look your young talented striker came on and immediately made contributions, should of had two assists. If I ever have to see Mariano play another minute.

Chelsea should serve as a learning lesson to owners, fans and pundits that managing a team in real life is vastly different than managing them from your chair or video game.

Signing a ton of players and them not immediately gelling is not a reason to fire a proven successful manager. Then you replace him with one who appears to have a "bright" future, but isn't able to have immediate success cause the the current personel has to learn his philosophy, so you think the solution is to spend an even more larger sum thinking that will solve your issues.

Potter looks tactically clueless at this point.
As I was seeing Azpi being stretchered off, I thought to myself wow our most senior players are Kepa and kova. Kova got the armband for the remainder but no one wants this situation of having to come back with all fresh faces and no chemistry. That’s for preseason matches in the US.

Boehly learning a tough lesson.

I wonder what they do with Balogun, if you bring him back, I presume they move one of their current two strikers. In that case Gaby Jesus on a discount is a great move for us.

Jesus will be our #9 for the foreseeable future. You can have Balogun for 50 tho. Or Eddie for a cheeseburger and an Arteta selfie with a UCL trophy.

I’m not the biggest fan of Eddie. I’ve talked my **** about him before but Gabby is not going anywhere. Balogun has a higher ceiling and I think he would do better in our system. Might be too early to tell and I could be wrong. Yea Eddie has bagged a few goals but he’s not doing it consistently, he ain’t it.

I hope at some point on his career he can flourish like Akpom has.

I’m not the biggest fan of Eddie. I’ve talked my **** about him before but Gabby is not going anywhere. Balogun has a higher ceiling and I think he would do better in our system. Might be too early to tell and I could be wrong. Yea Eddie has bagged a few goals but he’s not doing it consistently, he ain’t it.

I hope at some point on his career he can flourish like Akpom has.
Yeah I've been harsh on him too. Eddie has the tools to succeed in a system where he's a target man and doesn't need to create for himself from midfield. Same problem Laca had. He's been wasteful overall, which is crazy to say because he has been having a moderately successful season all things considered, but Arteta's system hasn't been working well for him or the team. He looks lost in buildup too often and can't make the right pass or run.

But when he's in front of the ball, back to the goal, he's got some magic in his feet (even if it doesn't result in a goal). Balogun is really going to give him a test next year.

Yeah I've been harsh on him too. Eddie has the tools to succeed in a system where he's a target man and doesn't need to create for himself from midfield. Same problem Laca had. He's been wasteful overall, which is crazy to say because he has been having a moderately successful season all things considered, but Arteta's system hasn't been working well for him or the team. He looks lost in buildup too often and can't make the right pass or run.

But when he's in front of the ball, back to the goal, he's got some magic in his feet (even if it doesn't result in a goal). Balogun is really going to give him a test next year.
That’s a good point, him and Laca both have talent but at the end of the day, if you’re in a system that doesn’t work for you, you won’t flourish. Will be interesting to see what happens.

Didn’t watch the match today but what a comeback, finally some good momentum coming our way. We had a couple of shakey performances that haven’t left us in a good position. The players haven’t been their most confident

That would be dope to see Vini just up and leave and blame it on Spain.

But that’s never happening.

That Real de Madrid badge is too powerful.

Eh 99.99% companies aren't stupid enough to try that. The only actual brand I've ever managed it with it was the car brand Koenigsegg when I got them their IG, and that was only them doing me a favor and they were very much aware they didn't have to pay anything.
Account selling is against all social media companies' ToS so it's very easy for companies to just get the account banned and transferred to their account. When I hit up Goldman Sachs to sell them their company name on IG, my account got banned about 2-3 hours after sending the email. Then after about a week, it was revived and had a Goldman Sachs email address linked to it.

Realistically I should just find a stan

Oh I thought this is what you did as your side hustle. I remember you telling us about squatting.

So SM companies don’t allow it anymore and ban you? That’s F‘Ed up.

Corporate shills.

Best in the world :sick:

20230219_074731.jpg

PSG with the epic comeback of their own, Mbappe tied it up about 10 mins ago now Messi with the likely winner in the 95th minute

Back
Top Bottom