Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
url.jpg

Champions League last year + World Cup in December got me all in on Futbol And has hella enhanced my experience.

Not rooting for any team, not sure if I wanna commit to a club :lol:, but I do enjoy watching players ball out. I don’t wanna root for RM since they won it last year, but I’m for sure a Vini fan :pimp:

Error and all- ally has made some big saves this game. In my eyes he already made up for it with that tap it dang near off the line

Vini & Camavinga been out best players out there, but they also suffered the most from slipping

Benzema isn't in the match at all

Last CL run subs were very key for us in flipping matches. Hoping Ceballos, Asensio, and maybe even a cameo by Alvaro can repeat that effect.

I hate to say it but Rudi has not impressed me this season. So far he hasn’t disproven those that said he’s only great in a back 3.

It’s crazy how much of slow starters we always are. And I don’t really see that changing since so many of our players that dictate tempo are older and need to pace themselves.

Money, only reason Sac lost their bid after being awarded a franchise. As soon as that scum Burkle pulled out and the money was gone MLS was quick to move on.
Its ******* criminal how Sac Republic keeps getting passed over. Their run in the Open Cup cemented their status as a top US team despite the severely limited resources. Would be a fun squad to have in the league and would help balance the conferences.

Back
Top Bottom