• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
i think non Liverpool watchers dont realize they don't have any quality options, midfield has been cooked for years.
It wasn't this bad but you guys were still catching L's against these guys with Thiago and Wijnaldum :lol:

Wild how Real can look mid in the league and just turn it up a few notches like this in Europe :lol: :sick:

That pedigree is crazy

Its ****ing criminal how Sac Republic keeps getting passed over. Their run in the Open Cup cemented their status as a top US team despite the severely limited resources. Would be a fun squad to have in the league and would help balance the conferences.

At this point I'd rather the USL just surpass MLS. I know it won't happen, but USL in my opinion just cares more about footy and not the bag. Also I work for USL but don't let that distract you from the disaster that is MLS. It's embarrassing for us here in Sacramento that we got awarded a franchise, had a huge celebration and then that POS Burkle pulled his funds casue he spent all his money on Neverland Ranch, and we lost the bid that we'd already been awarded damn near right away.

20230221_164731.jpg

02-01-2021-03-53-12-abc16.webp

I've never seen a team make us look like a bottom 3 side with the performance and result. Fair play madrid, we'll see those cheeks in a couple weeks for your touching

Back
Top Bottom