• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
His ball retention/control is his world class attribute, the right flank isn't ever a black hole anymore with him out there :lol:

If he can get better on his right foot in the future there really could be a hell of a player in there.

His work rate as a winger is already immense for a 'flair' player.

Actually England put Ketchup on their fries. They’re like Americans.

South Americans put Mayo on Fries too btw. Seen a bunch of them do it. Brazilians, Uruguayan, Chileans, Peruvians.
nah they use mayonnaise. some use ketchup too but mayo and vinegar is always available. i lived there.
they just keep mayo on the table

Back 4 has held up well for the most part outside of Dalot.

Wonder if we'll see changes though because you know Newcastle are gonna come out swinging hard in the 2nd half.

He's been enjoying the extra freedom to do damage further up the pitch and not having to be strictly the destroyer in England

nah they use mayonnaise. some use ketchup too but mayo and vinegar is always available. i lived there.
they just keep mayo on the table

Malt Vinegar is on the table because that’s actually good on Fish and Chips. It’s the OG way of eating.

But outside of fish and chips. Never seen the blokes put Mayo on fries. Ketchup and brown sauce are way bigger condiments in the UK.

Mayo is a French/Belguim/Spanish/Latin-American thing way more.

First 20min no midfield control. We switched it up wen martinez went down

Not taking any chances with Dalot on a yellow, AWB time.

Probably also better for the defending they're gonna have to do to protect this lead these final 45 mins

Having travelled and lived in Europe their Mayo tastes different too so the mental work of “best foods mayo” in Europe is unnecessary
82DD1A87-7C7F-4033-A3D6-A5AEA6957117.jpeg

I remember being in Belgium or Germany and ordering fries off a street vendor. Came with Mayo. I don’t know what they would call it but it had a cajun kick to it. I only know “Cajun” from America lol

Almost forget there's probably the most important Le Classique in years later this afternoon at the Velodrome.

Marseille are 5 points back in 2nd place heading into it.

They already beat P$G earlier this month 2-1 in the Coupe De France

You wylin

Ketchup on hotdogs

This is how I KNOW you aren’t qualified to debate this topic.

You’re putting ketchup on Hot Dogs like you’re an elementary school 🤣

Ketchup has no place on a hot dog unless you’re 5 years old.

I’m sorry but you’re disqualified. Red Card.

Guimares is a baller man, such a classy player on the ball.

Hope he's ok, messed his ankle up on his attempted tackle

Back
Top Bottom