Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Playboiforfredovid.jpg

Napoli don’t let anyone go, Osimhen and Kvara aren’t going anywhere. Someone is gonna buy their CB Kim though, he’s got a release clause

As for Chelsea, i need the season to end asap

I'd rather United go after Toney for a reasonable price than spend 130+ on Osimhen.

Keep building on our depth.

Toney & De Jong are my two dream targets for the summer.

He’s going to PSG.

But not this Summer.

Napoli need to hold onto to him longer, they have a very special team.
You think the new owners are gonna let him go to our feeder club?

Toney is a great shout but no one is touching him until we know the extent of that ban.. can see him as a back up

Toney is quality but it's impossible to know what's gonna happen with him disciplinary wise. Hard to see anyone moving for him until the FA announces something regarding his future status/possible ban.

Love his game and his hold up play would be an asset. Only reservation is maybe about his finishing since a good percentage of his goals have come from the spot so not exactly sure just how prolific he is in open play but he'd be a good fit on paper.

i’m tired

this season hasn’t been the worst for injuries but every important time for the club has been devastated by injuries. 3 cbs out for champs league. no pedri and dembele for united. now no lewa pedri dembele for el clasico semi final.

I remember being in Belgium or Germany and ordering fries off a street vendor. Came with Mayo. I don’t know what they would call it but it had a cajun kick to it. I only know “Cajun” from America lol
Belgium have the best fries on the planet.

Word to Belgium Belgium
This contains a lot of good info on Belgian fries and mayo culture.
You can skip ahead to Section III “Cornerstone” for the most important details.
https://www.belgiansmaak.com/belgian-mayonnaise/

Back
Top Bottom